Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Conditions at DALBEATTIE?
  • TheSanityAssassin

Had planned to blat up there from West Yorkshire tomorrow, but would really like some feedback on the conditions from any locals before attempting the journey please.

Thanks in advance.

JamieMc
    Free Member

Not been out since christams so cant really help on the conditions at Dalbeattie but if you are willing to go the extra distance there will be a group of us on a rideout at Kirroughtree from 11 tomorrow.

craig1975
    Free Member

I could be up for that 8)

davy-g
    Free Member

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-69afrj scroll down the page to locate Dalbeatie, still has diversions on some of the trails due to harvesting ops…

Hope this helps..

@ Craig, c ya there the morra

@ JamieMc, I am up fer tagging along with you guys if thats OK…. is it the Hillbillies by any chance????

cheers

Teetosugars
    Free Member

What time you thinking Fella???

TheSanityAssassin

Teetosugars – Member

What time you thinking Fella???

Was gonna be an early morning job, Dave. It's looking like another no-go though 🙁

JamieMc
    Free Member

davy-g Aye its the hillbillies. Will aim to head off at 11 so if anyone else is interested meet at the shop for 11. New faces are always welcome!

davy-g
    Free Member

JamieMc – Member
    davy-g Aye its the hillbillies. Will aim to head off at 11 so if anyone else is interested meet at the shop for 11. New faces are always welcome!

no worries Jamie… met you an Stephen a few months ago….

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Was gonna be an early morning job, Dave. It's looking like another no-go though

:finger:

No Dramas fella… If you fancy a spin up later in the week…

I'm off till the 4th.

TheSanityAssassin

Teetosugars – Member

Was gonna be an early morning job, Dave. It's looking like another no-go though

:finger:

No Dramas fella… If you fancy a spin up later in the week…

I'm off till the 4th.

*salutes Dave*

:mleh:

Teetosugars
    Free Member

:lysander:

davy-g
    Free Member

Jamie, sorry bud, the Police closed the A75 from Stranraer to Newton Stewart this morning I couldn't even get onto the A75 at the Stranraer Academy juction….hope to hook up with you guys sometime soon…weather permitting that is…. 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Conditions at DALBEATTIE?’ is closed to new replies.