Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Computer display upside down…How do i rotate!
  • phildowling
    Free Member

Morning,

Some comedian has turned one of our shop floor computer screens upside down…how do i turn it back?

Before anyone says turn the monitor over….;-) The actual screen internal thingy itself. Sure it's a trick but i have no idea!

Ta 🙂

nbt

Hold the CTRL key and press the arrow keys, I think. Might be the ALT, or Alt GR or some combination thereof

phildowling
    Free Member

Nevr mind google is the master.

For future refrence and fun and games ctrl + alt + arrow 🙂

Cheers nbt

Drac

Try Goog….. Never mind

fadda

He clearly elgoog'd the answer…

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Surely you mean d'elgoog ?

phildowling
    Free Member

I did start typing the whole thing upside down but realised i couldn't and gave up

bruneep

p,?l?oo??

phildowling
    Free Member

Now that's just showing off

mogrim

¿,,p,?l?oo?,, u? ??do??sod? ??? ???

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A mate and I once set a pron site as the Safari browser homepage on a load of Macs in the Apple shop, then turned them off. It was quite fun watching people walk up to the machines, turn them on, go to browse the net and be confronted with filth. The staff were going frantic trying to sort them all out.

Well, very childish, and may have upset some folk actually. Quite a stupid and selfish thing to do, which showed little consideration and respect for others.

Hey ho. All in the past now.

stumpyjon

Didn't know about the Ctrl + Alt + Arrow, learn something every day. The other way to fix it is open the display driver in control panel, it will let you sort it in there as well.

Cougar

Works left and right too. I discovered that by accident a couple of years ago, seeing the "press ctl-alt-del to login" message sideways broke my fragile little mind.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Computer display upside down…How do i rotate!’ is closed to new replies.