Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • cmon city !
  • voodoo_chile

Tevez you elf

donsimon
    Free Member

Spoken like a true scouser. 😉

cranberry
    Free Member

Come on you team owned by an Arab gentleman, whose players neither come from nor can spell Manchester.

You are much better than the team owned by Americans whose players neither come from nor can spell Manchester.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    allthepies
    Free Member

Get in!

loum
    Free Member

BBC Sport pundit Robbie Savage on BBC Radio 5 live:
    “Rooney is trying to ref the game. All the big hitters, like Alan Shearer, used to do it. Rooney’s on to the ref at every opportunity and the referee has to be careful not to let that happen.”

pingu66
    Free Member

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game on second half!!

the_lecht_rocks

indeed, but we’ll beat city on Sunday…..

voodoo_chile

Thank you don simon, man utd need to get js park off now he is shite in non european games

allthepies
    Free Member

Fat lady warming up.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

She sings!

allthepies
    Free Member

😆
    😆

donsimon
    Free Member

Good game, good game.
    I’m surprised that city didn’t opt for the 10 man defence after scoring… 😕

yossarian
    Free Member

Fire ina Babylon

Garry_Lager

City in charge there tbh. Rooney looked like he was playing for the Coach and Horses – offered nowt.
    Not over yet though.

Popocatapetl

Quality game. The best bit was Mancini giving Sir Alex the “quack quack” gesture! Priceless…….. looks even better on MOTD 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

Shots on goal.
    City 11-3 Utd, pretty much says it all.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Gutted.

brakes
    Free Member

good result, but a poor game for the neutral.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Abysmal football spectacle. Will compare unfavourably to next season’s big Glasgow derby between Rangers and Queen’s Park.

donsimon
    Free Member

but a poor game for the neutral.

I thought it was a pretty good game for the neutral on the whole, just not enough goals and a bit too much unprovoked falling over.

brakes
    Free Member

I was in a really sweaty pub watching a 32″ screen about 50′ away.
    Didn’t really help. 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

well hopefully city can loose at Newcastle to keep the whole thing interesting till the last day

allthepies
    Free Member

Oasis singer and Man City fan Liam Gallagher burst into the media room after Mancini had given his post-match observations and said: “I love Mancini, he is nearly as cool as me.”

🙄

binners

We were woeful. United just can’t play to contain teams and defend. Its not in our DNA. Should have set out to win it from the start.

Its not over yet though. It’ll go down to the last day. Everyone’s talking about the Newcastle game, but Sunderland isn’t an easy game for us either. And city could be playing QPR with them depending on a result to decide if they go down or not. As the missus is a Bolton fan, this is not going to make for a harmonious afternoon in the household 🙁

IHN

We were woeful

Amen brother. And why did Hernandez not get subbed on when a goal was needed? It was effectively a cup tie, so in the last fifteen minutes SAF should have had every striking option he had on the pitch.

And Rooney’s never done well as a lone striker. And we were relying, again, on the two oldest players in the squad (and possibly the Premier League) to keep it all together. Even if we do win it this year, who’s around to replace them? The Ginger Prince won’t keep going forever. Ah well.

allthepies
    Free Member

I was surprised Fergie didn’t put Hernandez on also, how many times has he got ManU out of jail late on in a game…

PrinceJohn

after the first 10 minutes City looked comfortable & always the more threatening.

United were toothless, that isn’t something you can say about them very often.

IHN

United were toothless

That’ll be because all there attack force were on the bench for most of the game.

It’s like going out to have a steak and leaving your dentures in a glass at home.

binners

You’re never going to get anything against a defence as strong and physical as City’s playing a lone striker. I couldn’t believe Fergie didn’t make any changes until it was too late. Not often he gets it wrong, to be fair

yossarian
    Free Member

I thought as soon as Welbeck came on United carried much more threat, don’t really understand why he didn’t start tbh

IHN

From the Beeb:

a game without a United shot on target for the first time in three years

Kind of says it all really.

portlyone

Soon as Park was confirmed as starting I knew we had no chance.

If Fergie was anyone else he’d be sacked on the back of that selection.

We don’t deserve to win it after capitulating like this.

MrSmith
    Free Member

be quite awesome if the bacon faced dour scot ends up with nothing apart from 2nd place while the stylish team from the kings road wins the 2 biggest cup competitions in the world 🙄

donsimon
    Free Member

Kind of says it all really.

All it says to me is that BBC stats are possibly wrong, ESPN had us with one shot on target… 🙄 😕

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

We were woeful. United just can’t play to contain teams and defend. Its not in our DNA. Should have set out to win it from the start.

I agree – I said in the office that I doubted they would play for the draw and I was very disappointed to see them try – it made the game that much less enjoyable for us neutrals.

voodoo_chile

It is rare for taggart to get it wrong ..park was a disaster and dont know how gary barry gets his place ….so average

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘cmon city !’ is closed to new replies.