Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Chain Reaction – where's my stuff!
  • kaysee

Order placed on Sunday, it’s still showing as ‘processing’, and I wanted to build the bike by the end of the week (and I know, LBS blah blah blah – most of the stuff was bought locally, only the tricky bits or very-much-on-offer stuff online)

I bet it all goes out of stock before they send and the order never arrives or something.

They’ve been nice and quick in the past, but seem to be slowing down for my last few orders…

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I think you must have posted this on a forum by mistake rather than asking CRC themselves maybe?

kaysee

Oh I have asked them. At least I’ve tried. And do you think they’ve bothered to answer the phone or reply to my email?

Thank you for your helpful input though.

zilog6128

My last order took a week. You’ll probably get it tomorrow or Friday.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Here to help. And to laugh at people who buy stuff online and then start getting upset when its not on their doorstep 3 working days later.

jimw
    Free Member

My CRC experience varies- can be very quick- had one order the next working day recently , another order just before Christmas took 12 days to get out of ‘processing’….. and then only after 4 phone calls. My experience of their phone advisers is that they are genuinely keen to help but can’t always get it sorted partly because of new automated system.

I use my LBS as much as possible but sometimes they admit defeat on unusual stuff and suggest I look elsewhere- after a FSA lower headset bearing this week, LBS couldn’t help, ordered online from UKbikestore at 3.15pm Monday and it arrived at 9.00am the following day

CalamityJames
    Free Member

I had the same, I called them directly. Was a public holiday on Monday so everything is a day or so behind . My Monday order showed ‘processing’ and it was delivered today.

dannyboy
    Free Member

My CRC order finally turned up yesterday 6 days after ordering…opened up the box to find the Clif bars I bought were out of date…lateness I can forgive but faulty / out of date goods is going a bit far.

trashcanman
    Free Member

Ordered a seatpost from CRC last week, took 5 days to be told it was out of stock! Why oh why don’t they simply keep their site up to date.. if it had shown ‘out of stock’ I wouldn’t have ordered it in the first place!! [Only bothered with CRC as I had been bought a gift voucher… LBS will be getting cash in the till later instead]

xiphon
    Free Member

They hope you will also buy other things which are currently in stock.

The hardest part of trading on the web is getting people to your site in the first place. Once you’re there, they will do as much as possible to get maximum sales out of you.

retro83
    Free Member

trashcanman – Member

Ordered a seatpost from CRC last week, took 5 days to be told it was out of stock! Why oh why don’t they simply keep their site up to date.. if it had shown ‘out of stock’ I wouldn’t have ordered it in the first place!! [Only bothered with CRC as I had been bought a gift voucher… LBS will be getting cash in the till later instead]

They normally do, I would guess at some point the wrong thing has been picked, or delivery items were put away in the wrong bin. In other words, shit happens.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It’s on tuesday ffs

samuri
    Free Member

Clif bars have a sell by date?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction – where's my stuff!’ is closed to new replies.