Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • CBT tomorrow
  • jackthedog
    Free Member

Well done fella 🙂 Good felling innit!

freddyg
    Free Member

Nice one! Well done.

Have you got a bike lined up?

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

well done, seriousley thinking about doing this soon myself (have thought about it for a few years and now i'm going to man up and get on with it)

heres a nice bike for you:

anagallis_arvensis

No bike as yet, will be looking for a cheap commuter that could do a bit of touring. Any ideas?

simon_g

Congrats!

I finally got round to buying a bike a couple of weeks ago (Ducati Monster 695) and been thoroughly enjoying myself since.

Mr_C
    Free Member

looking for a cheap commuter that could do a bit of touring. Any ideas?

Suzuki SV650S – I used to commute every day on one and went touring two up to Spain and back and round the UK. Fantastic first bike – always brought a smile to my face whenever I rode it. Replaced my first one with a Honda Hornet, absolutely hated it and sold it after 3 months and went and bought another SV. The people at http://forums.sv650.org/ are very friendly and will point you in the right direction.

Oh, and congrats on passing your test.

anagallis_arvensis

Just bought one of these for £900

Zedsdead
    Free Member

nice tractor but when are you going to get a motorcycle?….

😉

Welcome to the club by the way, always good to have another biker.

richtea
    Free Member

Not bad for 900 quid! 😀

epicsteve
    Free Member

No bike as yet, will be looking for a cheap commuter that could do a bit of touring. Any ideas?

Honda Deauville is the obvious choice. Bought one as my first big-bike after DAS and then kept it for 10 years. Great bike.

Only just replaced it with this recently:
    [

anagallis_arvensis

Its got 38 000 miles on clock but has been kept well by the looks of it, should be good for commuting on and have a bit of zip for longer trips. Hope to chuck a tent on the back and head off next summer for a bit.

anagallis_arvensis

Honda Deauville was on the list but this BMW came up.

epicsteve
    Free Member

The Funduro is also a good bike – been close to buying one a couple of times. Great commuter and will tour 1-up no problem. Wouldn't want to tour 2-up on one though.

Let me know if you're heading up to Scotland as I don't need much of an excuse to head up to Wester Ross or Sutherland.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘CBT tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.