Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 181 total)
  • Cars that are just WRONG!
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Whoever designed this is just sick! Also, the people who choose to buy these must suffer from a particularly high level of visual illiteracy! 😆

What ugly cars really spoil your day?

Spongebob
    Free Member

Stupid ugly design and an even more stupid name. KKKKKEEEEEEIIIIILLLLL TTTHHHHEEEEEMMMMM! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Spongebob
    Free Member

Grrrrrr!

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Urg.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This heap of sh1t :

I don’t know what the **** it’s suppose to look like, but everything seems out of proportion.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This abomination. There’s one on my estate. I’m hoping the local scrotes burn it out so’s I won’t have to look at it.

Ernie; you know as much about aesthetics as I know about being pregnant.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well I know you’re an ugly fecker………so I guess you’re probably right.

EDIT : I take it you know how a woman gets pregnant ? !

Spongebob
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You’re calling me ugly??

You’re the only person in the UK who’s face is considered a terrorist threat. You’re not allowed near dairy farms for fear of turning the milk. You’re so ugly your face was once mistaken for the coast of Norway. You’re exempted from jury service because your face is in contempt of court.

Spongebob
    Free Member

In the 70’s we had a cock neighbour who had one of those E Types and white Rolls Royce. The French au pair came to the doorstep one morning as he was sitting in the E Type. She was trying to tell him someone was on the phone for him, but he got distracted and hit the accelerator whilst reversing and took out both cars in one go. The air turned blue – hilarious!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You’re exempted from jury service because your face is in contempt of court.

🙁

robdob
    Free Member

Ernie, I know what you mean – why oh why do people think they are so good looking? Too bulbous on the sides, wheels tucked too far under so it looks like they made the chassis too small. Back end looks like a boat. Front end not as bad but the hardtop version is even worse, roof shape looks like some dodgy 70’s American hot rod.
    Not a popular opinion but I just don’t see it.

Can’t post a pic up but to me any Audi A4/6/8 or VW Passat. Absolutely no effort has gone into designing them, so bland it just annoys me every time I see one, yet they are curiously popular. Design by disinterest.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Possibly the ugliest car of all time….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ernie, I know what you mean

Well I’m amazed….I thought it was just me.

Front end not as bad” …….exactly, that’s why I choose a pic which shows the back.

looks like they made the chassis too small” …….yep, and it seems too far off the ground for a sports car.

And its surprising just how dated they look why you actually see one in real life.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No Spongebrain you are wrong. The first two, fair enough. But a DS? No way mate. That’s a lovely looking car.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Most beautiful in its Decapotable version ….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And quite cool in its Back To The Future version…

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

The Citreon DS has a lovely shape. Even after all these years it’s still a sleek looking car.

The E-Type Jag V12 is ugly. It was at the end of it’s life as well as being designed for the American market. It’s the 3.8 which is the looker.

It’s engine was great. However, the rest of the E-type was a cobbled together bag ‘o shite. The majority of cars have either been crashed or have rotted away.

bol

I was stating to think me and Spongebob were really on the same wavelength until he posted up the DS. It would be towards the top of my all time favourite shapes.

No-one seems to have brought up BMWs yet. The x6, x1 and the truly vomit inducing 5 series GT upset me every time I see one. In fairness, the x6 wouldn’t look so bad in a world where everything else was 50% larger too, but the others are just nasty.

Perhaps someone with a stronger stomach than me can upload a picture of the GT.

M6TTF
    Free Member

seen a few of these retina destroyers now, look like a cut n shut of several different vehicles with no relation whatsoever

geoffj

Stick on air intakes and different sized wheels 😐

donsimon
    Free Member

This looks like a bowler hat with wheels to me. 😕

Harry_the_Spider

Like a Lancia Stratos ice cream van.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Eastern European Range Rover Sport.

ventana_craig
    Free Member

2nd the Nissan Juke, hidious little car. I know someone who is changing their Merc CLC Coupe for one of these.

I smiled and said very nice when she told me!

Harry_the_Spider

Silly.

spooky_b329

The DS should not be on this thread…its about the only classic I would have any interest in owning 🙂

Have a soft spot for the original Multipla as well.

I have an unexplainable hate for the Daihatsu Move/old Vauxhall Agila, and even though I want to like it, the Skoda Roomster is wrong.

higgo
    Free Member

I’m glad it’s not just me with the E-type.

It might be ‘important’ and ‘ground-breaking’ but it’s also ugly.

aP
    Free Member

That yellow car is a BMW 1 series, no?
    Any Saab from the last 15 years is just very wrong, early 90s S-Class Merc – why make an extra sized Mk3 Cortina 10 years after Ford stopped making them.

coffeeking
    Free Member

E-type is certainly an ugly duckling.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a citroen that wasn’t absolutely horrifically ugly.

This is just the epitome of ugliness.

Most Alfa creations are completely revolting too.

Edric64
    Free Member

The DS is a design icon ,I also like the CX range from Citreon

King-ocelot
    Free Member

MODERN CHRYSLERS: everytime I see a PT Cruiser in black my head drops, not only as it looks like a hearse, but at the death of good taste. The 300c which has the great gurning gob of a whale shark, it’s owners in wrap around shades owning the road. The crossfire, for the reasons mentioned above and the fact that it sounds nasty too.

Tiger6791

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I like the mk1 multipla it’s so ugly it’s acceptable, hard to think that came out of Italy. It doesn’t pretend to be anything it isn’t and had some innovative design features.

Twin
    Free Member

Most Alfa creations are completely revolting too

Are you mental?

8C Competizione
    8C Spider
    Spider
    Spider 2
    Brera

All fantastic looking cars.

_tom_
    Free Member

That Fiat Multipla is probably the worst one I can think of right now.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Obviously I am mental, as none of those are fantastic looking cars. All of them share a similar styling in minging front end (topped by the ugly driangular grill-shaped cherry on the cake and a fantastic lack of proportion). Some of them have minor redeeming features.

8C – mis-proportioned nose, lights look all wrong and perched on the wings. Rear end looks like it was crimped off and two buttons stuck on.

Spider and 156 are remarkably dull and “normal” looking.

Brera could have been so much more, arse end looks like it had features at some point but the designer smudged the drawing.

Sandwich

A dogs breakfast

From the back it looks unfinished like they ran out of design budget.

Waderider
    Free Member

There are certainly some visually illiterate people posting on this thread.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I’m with you wade

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 181 total)

The topic ‘Cars that are just WRONG!’ is closed to new replies.