Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Car stolen… (almost)
  • chopperT
    Free Member

Got a knock on the door at half eleven last night, was a cop asking if I had anything to do with a Subaru abandoned in the road outside. "Why yes officer, it's mine"
    Lowlife type had got in, punched the ignition barrel out, rolled it off the drive, and down the hill to the corner, and found himself unable to start it and drive away due to the cunning immobiliser designed and fitted by yours truly.
    So I still have a car, but until it's repaired I'm a little nervous about it being parked with its ingition hanging out, not that it's going anywhere (double immobilised now!).

Cougar

If you're looking for a deterrant,

This needs a Facebook login but, this is what happened to my car when some scrote stole a Subaru near me. For reference, my blue Passat was parked up unoccupied next to the kerb at the time.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?id=568946210&aid=76007

Edit: you'll have to copy and paste the link, the forum's being 'special'.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Deterrant?

scaredypants

it's why the good lord made removable steering wheels, IMO

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Horrible feeling when someone's tried to nick your car. At least you still have it though. Happened to be a good few years ago when I had my car in storage. Luckily enough a flat battery meant I kept the car, as it would have gone otherwise.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Happened to my old Cavalier, good job the **** didn't know you can't bump start an automatic

Abandoned just up the road where they pushed it,even left their fags and lighter in the rush to get away

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Car stolen… (almost)’ is closed to new replies.