Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Car parking rant !!!!!
  • takisawa2

An apple or spud pressed firmly into the exhaust would have been funny. Splutter splutter.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I parked up at the local supermarket…

You did what?

Do you mean you parked?

(yes I know the illiterate dicks at the BBC also write ‘parked up’)

singletrackmind

I carry a valve core remover for just these type of incidents .
    Takes what , 5 seconds to remove the valve core and whooooosh the air is gone.
    Never had to use it ,and not sure if i actually would, but if some fat lump of lard deliberatly opened their car door into mine i would be very tempted .
    Many moons ago I used to spend my time carp fishing , and a product called Garlic oil was used as a flavour enhancer . Apparently a few drops of this into te air intake below the windscreen gives a gentle reminder for the next few months .
    I would change supermarket to a slightly more expensive one , if one is available locally. I cant imagine Waitrose customers doing that sort of thing

Olly
    Free Member

classes as an accident, take her registration (blatently in front of her) and tell her that her insurance company can expect a call from you insurance company for the costs of a new door. she may well drive off in a huff, which is leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging details, which is a criminal offence.

That or put something solid through her window, or rip her wing mirror off, and drive off.

Cars are mass produced disposable items.
    It’s going to be weighed in within 5 years or so anyway. Does it really matter if it gets a few dents before then.

Olly
    Free Member

I dont get people being “precious” about their cars, and i certainly wouldnt loose any sleep if i got a minor ding in mine, (its french, dents look good on a french car) but i cant believe that people have such little respect for other peoples stuff.

Car park fatty would have annoyed me just because she sounds like the worst type of excuse for a human.

and just because YOU dont look after your car, why shouldnt you respect people who do look after their own car? (MTQG and Lady whatshertits over on page 1)

Tracker1972
    Free Member

MidlandTrailquestsGraham – Member
    It’s going to be weighed in within 5 years or so anyway. Does it really matter if it gets a few dents before then.

No it doesn’t, unless you are not the person who is going to scrap it, in which case it is going to cost you money. I agree it isn’t the damage though, it is the total lack of respect for someone else’s property which is so unbelievably infuriating.

sweepy
    Free Member

The trick is to take up two spaces – no-one parks near you then

when people do this in a busy car park I just pull straight in next to them, then get out the rear door of my van. If they cant get in or out of their car its their own fault.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’m trying to look after my new car (T reg 🙂 )but my old car (M reg ) had a number of dents and minor scratches, none of which were caused by me. Was I bovvered? Nah, it still worked – could get bikes in it and drive somewhere, added character I reckon.
    (wonders who’s precious enough to be out cleaning their cars on a Sunday morning?)

LadyGresley
    Free Member

And for the record, I don’t do the take up two spaces thing (I am very good at parking 😀 )

donsimon
    Free Member

Reverse parking too? 😉

LadyGresley
    Free Member

don simon – Member

Reverse parking too?
    Of course, but not in a supermarket car park when I need to put shopping in the boot.
    Reverse parking in our small work car park when I’m driving the van towing the large box trailer is always fun too 🙂

sweepy
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9NWbxbcCE[/video]
    Lady Gresley popping down to waitrose earlier 🙂

Edric64
    Free Member

My ex works in a supermarket and parks at work .Her car is beaten to hell by crap parking and free range trollies and carelessly opened doors

MartynS

yes its only a car.. and yes its only a bit of a dent but if some lardy pathetic fat burden on society takes it upon themselves to damage my property and not give two hoots about it I will not shrug it off. Oxygen thieves who just don’t care about other peoples property should not be allowed to live

Straight down to the police station and report them for failure to give details after an accident, that would give them a headache for a while

sweepy
    Free Member

I dont know. I take your point, but I dont understand how we can put loads of high speed lumps of metal in such confined areas and not expect the odd scrape. Getting het up about it will just stress you out.

donsimon
    Free Member

yes its only a car.. and yes its only a bit of a dent but if some lardy pathetic fat burden on society takes it upon themselves to damage my property and not give two hoots about it I will not shrug it off. Oxygen thieves who just don’t care about other peoples property should not be allowed to live

Straight down to the police station and report them for failure to give details after an accident, that would give them a headache for a while
    😯

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I get the feeling the police might not be too interested. They have other, more important, things to be doing.

Euro
    Free Member

Oxygen thieves who just don’t care about other peoples property should not be allowed to live

So do you want them dead or just have a sore head for a bit? Or do you mean a sore head that progressively gets worse until they die?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

MidlandTrailquestsGraham – Member
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

And what about those who want to sell their cars before this time? Lose £££s against a perfect example because of people like that.

renton
    Free Member

Its the fact she laughed in my face that bothers me more than the dents!!

Although its only a car there was a statistic somewhere which said that it was a persons second most expensive purchase after a house.

I certainly dont want parking dents down the side of my car anyway.

oh and it was a waitrose for the poster way above who said shop somewhere more upmarket !!

project
    Free Member

KA driver in Waitrose,obviously wrong demographic, and probably shop lifters, to boot.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Renton, these people are scum, ignore them or you will let them win by being angry. Next time grab the trolley and throw it at the windsc…no don’t as you are better man that.

You sound like your blood is boiling, get on your bike and go for a quick 30 minute blast -anywhere and go fast till your brain can’t think.

Also reminded me never to spend huge amounts on a car again. Police won’t do nothing, these people lie.

Karma? like magic- it doesn’t exist.

If it helps, these people will die.

All the best and smile! 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Car parking rant !!!!!’ is closed to new replies.