Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cannock – how busy this weekend?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Thinking of going tomorrow as I’ve not been for ages, but don’t want it to be too busy as I always tend to either hold people up on the climbs, or occasionally get stuck behind people on the descents. Whats it been like this weekend so far? 🙂

monsteryeti
    Free Member

was up there Fri, busy but not too bad. Monkey Trail was AWESOME and very very dry. Some of the hidden jumps were a little dicey on the landings, too many brakes going on after the jumps causing dips. Parking near Swinnerton is OK but remember to get your ticket from by the gate when you arrive or ride down.

I did Follow the Dog and the Monkey Trail and both were in good nick and not stupid busy.

ENJOY!

hello, sorry Im thinking of heading to Cannock on my way back down home from oop north! So sorry for hijacking the thread but can you answer me these questions three!

1) Is it any good and is it worth popping in or should I man up and head into Wales.
    2) Which trail should I ride (I like ragging and jumps etc)
    3) Is it still dry?

Cheers!!

Nick

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Nick, you’re passing within 5 miles so it’s well worth a look. Dry as a bone at the moment. As you don’t know the area I’d suggest parking at Swinnertons at doing both Follow the Dog and The Monkey Trail, which splits left on one of the sections and is well signposted. Enjoy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cannock – how busy this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.