• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by LMT.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cannock Chase Trails.
  • Wheyayeman
    Free Member

I am going to Birmingham tomorrow with work and was thinking about putting my bike in the van to ride the Cannock Chase Trails.
    I should be finished work about 3.00pm and was then going to travel from Hall Green in B'ham to ride The Follow The Dog and Monkey Trails at Cannock.
    Does any one know how long it takes to get to the trails from Hall Green and how long it will take to ride them?

rOcKeTdOg

2ish hours to ride at steady pace, upto 4 hours if traffic is as usual to get there 😉

no idea from Hall green actually, if you can bypass the M5/M6 you should be fine though

Wheyayeman
    Free Member

Cheers rOcKeTdOg, I think I will give it a go, the trails got good write ups in the Sep MBR and I have just google how long it takes from Hall Green to Cannock and it is about 40mins. So if I ge :Dt away from my meeting on time I will ride the trails at Cannock with no need for lights,(hopefully) 😀

Keef
    Free Member

you won't do it in 40 mins without blue lights on yer motor !

allow an hour,and you may just do it,trail will take any thing from an hour and a half to three hours,should be reasonasbly quiet at 4ish though.
    enjoy.

rOcKeTdOg

of course if you are finished and back on the m5/m6 by 5.30-6pm you may die in your car waiting for it to move 🙁

Jakester
    Free Member

xckeith1 – Member
    you won't do it in 40 mins without blue lights on yer motor !

40 mins or so from Kings Heath to Birches Valley here, providing you use the M6Toll.

LMT
    Free Member

If you leave Hall Green bang on 3, you should make it in 50mins, i would head through b'ham and perry barr, great barr then on the M6, watch out for the piggy banks as lots about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase Trails.’ is closed to new replies.