Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Camelbak Mule NV
  • Toddboy
    Free Member

Is it worth paying the extra for the Mule NV, or should I save some money and just buy the Mule?

tragically1969
    Free Member

I have a non NV Mule, i never use it, i hate Camelbaks, they fit poorly and once you have 2L of water in it you cant get sod all else in there

I personally think there is better performance and value for money to be had elsewhere, i like the North Face stuff

willej

I've got a HAWG NV, its brilliant. The NV system is a big improvement over the non NV 'baks. My older Lobo used to irritate the skin on my back, because of the sweat build-up and constant rubbing. The HAWG NV is much more stable and you can feel the cool air flowing down your back, much like you can feel it flowing through your helmet. It has massive capacity, good for commuting, for all day rides and walks too but all of that capacity can be compressed away with straps when its not required. One of the best birthday presents I've ever had.

Toddboy
    Free Member

Well I decided to buy the Mule NV, and it arrived yesterday. Only took 5 days to arrive from Wiggle in the UK, and over $40 cheaper than a normal Mule here in Oz.

Used it for the commute this morning and it seems great. The vented back panel seems to work well, one of the main reasons I wanted this pack as it is warming up here again after winter.

forge197
    Free Member

I've got a Mule NV they are good, the vented back panel makes a difference.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak Mule NV’ is closed to new replies.