Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Buying Happiness – Prize Content
  • scuzz
    Free Member

I had a nice coffee today that made me happy. What’s the cheapest thing that you’ve bought recently that’s made you the happiest?

The poster with the best ‘Happiness to Cost ratio’ thing wins a prize*!

*Maybe

scuzz
    Free Member

No one wants a prize? You lot upset me.

underthethumb
    Free Member

Bought some baking ingredients on the way home last night so the #1 son (6yo) could make gingerbread men for school – he made me a special ‘Ninjabread man’ to take to lunch today – complete with bandana, head scarf and a tin foil Ninja sword

althepal

Was working tonight without a uniform top on for a bit.. Bearing in mind the weather this made me very happy!
    Edit- can I just say I was wearing a plain white tshirt that we usually have on under our uniform top before anyone thinks I was going for a jog or anything!!

jam-bo

Strawberry split.

RealMan
    Free Member

A fiver for a 5′ by 3′ whiteboard. Absolutely fantastic, love it to pieces.

nickjb
    Free Member

I’ve just won a prize and got paid for it. Made me happy 🙂

float
    Free Member

continental inner tube to replace the one that had a slow puncture. I had forgot what its like to come to the bike with air still in the tyre. continental inner tubes ooze quality as well.

molgrips
    Free Member

A caramel macchiato regularly does a lot for my happiness. They are £3.50 tho so not cheap 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

cheap kids blow-up paddling pool…

yunki Junior going apeshit was good.. but then in the sweltering heat of the afternoon I slowly lowered my head into the ice cold water as it was filling..

the strong paddling pool smell and the pure cooling caress transported me instantly to 70s summers of my childhood and in those few moments I shared the exhilaration fully with my 2 year old son..

you can’t buy that sort of buzz.. (well.. you can for about £5.99 😀 )

scaredypants

I’ve been marking exam papers all day

Twice (out of about 50 so far 🙁 ) I’ve had to sneak a look at the name because they did so well

CountZero

Yunki wins as far as I’m concerned! 😀

scaredypants

What, beats a ninjabread man ??!!11111 😯

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

£60 tank of petrol at 132,7p today.

But that’s not the happy bit, using it to go home for the weekend tomorrow night it the happy bit.

But the driving home is not the happy bit, it’s the seeing my girlfriend there 😀

MrSmith
    Free Member

this but with a tan leather strap

looks expensive(ish) but is a modified seiko military by Yobokies (seiko boy) from hong kong and was less than £100

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Buying Happiness – Prize Content’ is closed to new replies.