Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Breo watches
  • JonBurns
    Free Member

I’m not much of a watch wearer but am beginning to flirt with the idea of a Breo XL watch in a horrendously bright colour (spent a few weeks in europe recently).

How does the sizing work? I assume measure your wrist, get the one which is slightly bigger as it’ll stretch enough to go over your hand/knuckles?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Correct.

Stoner
    Free Member

I got one for the missus. lasted about a year before the rubber perished enough to snap when taking it off one day. Only cost £8 so no real loss.

fastindian
    Free Member

I’ve got a breo roam and its the biggest load of S**T I’ve ever bought. Bloody thing gains & looses time, its now currently cycling (no pun intended) beteen 9 and 10 and then back again. It’s been doing it since new too!!

Stoner
    Free Member

Bloody thing gains & looses time

yep. Mrs S’ did that too. And its fiddly to adjust.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Had one about a year, occasionally goes crazy and rests to 00:00 but other than that it’s pretty good.
    Agree with the fiddly to adjust comment, need a pokey thing to get at the little buttons and the adjusting sequence isn’t exactly intuitive.
    For the price though it’s OK and you don’t worry too much about trashing/losing it.

davedodd
    Free Member

Jon,
    Ask Sue about her experience with Breo watches!!!!
    She loves them ( not )
    Dave

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

mrs deadly had similar problems with hers. I think it’s been consigned to the bin.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above – Rubbish. Best avoided.

Brown
    Free Member

Virtually every single one we sold came back… make of that what you will!

highclimber
    Free Member

they were the most returned item in the shop I used to work in. take from that what you want but i think they are shite.

JonBurns
    Free Member

Ha nice one guys seems you saved me a tenner 🙂

Fortunately having a browse it appears you can get the classic Casio digicle watch in some groovy colours. Guess I’ll get one of those instead.

highclimber
    Free Member

yeah, they really are about as basic and indestructible as they come!

DT78
    Free Member

Linky for the casios? My breo was crap too

tazzymtb

my Breo skin has been bomb proof and cheap as chips. 😀

flatfish
    Free Member

Mines been fine. Had it for nearly a year now not skipped a beat. If your talking about changing the time, how hard is it to find a pen to change the time twice a year.
    Can’t fault mine for a tenner.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Really happy with mine, barely removed it since I got it for Christmas!

It’s great on the bike as it never gets in the way of your wrist movements. It’s also marginally improved my bike guide’s tan – I now only have brown forearms and white hands, not brown forearm, white wrist, brown stripe, white hand…

billybob
    Free Member

The digital ones are bobbins, my gf got an analogue one & that seems better at keeping time

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Breo watches’ is closed to new replies.