Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Brawl at Russian sealife centre / oceanarium
  • OmarLittle
    Free Member

A few sore faces but the slapstick moments make it worth a watch 😀 [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWsoi5VtEs[/video]

Fight starts about 1 minute 40

MrTall
    Free Member

Amusing.

Amazing though how every woman in the film is slim and attractive looking. Had it been an English sea life centre the women in the crowd would weigh more than the exhibits in the pool…… 🙁

JAG

Excellent, I’m guessing matey in the white T-shirt shouldn’t have been in the water. The other guys look like they work there and are trying to explain (!) that he shouldn’t be in the pool.

Highligh: pretty girl talking to the camera man – mmmmmmmmmm

lazybike
    Free Member

How many times did that guy in the black end up in the pool, I think the staff need to work on their people skills….

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I imagine it kept the dolphin amused for a change.

santacoops
    Free Member

Love the fact the old couple in the back row didn’t move!

beinbhan

All of them need to work on their boxing skills

easygroove
    Free Member

would have been much more entertaining if the dolphin was a shark

wrightyson
    Free Member

Utter pisser! Love it when he boots him back in the pool at the start!!!

baldSpot
    Free Member

I would 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

😆

Dougal
    Free Member

Someone on Reddit translated it and gave some scope:

well i speak russian and watched the video a few times. the guy that was swimming was on a date with a girl, he didn’t know anyone else there. the fight was between security and other people in the crowd. the tall guy from, what i can tell, was there with his family and you can see a little girl sitting on his lap at 1:35. the guy sitting above the swimmer as well as the tall guy ran down to help the swimmer guy once he got sucker punched. tall guy was just trying to maintain peace, he kept saying “what the hell are you doing” “this is a family place” “you guys just sucker punched him” he never tries to throw a punch just tries to back up the guy that got beat. everytime they try to hit him he threw them in the pool. he takes off his shirt and kept yelling for em to stop. that guy was **** awesome.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

All that’s missing is one of the Dolphins leaping out of the pool at the very start to ring that bell!! 😀

bigbloke
    Free Member

Ahhhh….that was excellent, love it.

Frankers
    Free Member

Russian Video clip….

When does the shagging start??

derek_starship
    Free Member

Nasty.

Puching people out is rubbish.

People die as a result of single punch.

Not being all ghey and liberal – I just find violence distubing.

ski
    Free Member

How long before that gets edited with the Benny Hill theme tune 😉

Quality, the guy who stepped up to defend the drunk swimmer had some balls

wwaswas

There’s no flaming ostriches either.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

“If he dies, he dies.”

rocketman
    Free Member

lol difficult to tell who’s who

Harry_the_Spider

The tall guy was great. 3+ minutes of fighting and nobody manages to get him down. It just needs Stuart Hall to do a commentary.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Classic quote from the utube page –

lol I love how low class pieces of shit rant and rave about how they hate anyone in positions of authority. Get over yourselves. You know damn well that when your car gets stolen or your little sister gets sexually assaulted, you’ll? be calling the cops in a heartbeat. Go **** yourselves.

slackin101
    Free Member

How long before that gets edited with the Benny Hill theme tune

Quality, the guy who stepped up to defend the drunk swimmer had some balls

Almost didn’t. One of the security guards just misses with a sucker punch to the balls while he it talking to somebody else. He seems oblivious to it and gets the guy in a headlock.

organic355
    Free Member

why does the woman make such an effort to get the guys flip flops out of the pool at 3:11 then buggers off?

toys19
    Free Member

The defender was pretty a large bloke.

chutney13
    Free Member

The defender was pretty. A large bloke.

😆

i read the thread on how to quote.

mieszko
    Free Member

Mmmm nice lady 🙂

However what I find disturbing is the Russian way of saying hello. They basically came to the guy and punched him in the face to show who’s the boss. Must have been a surprise to land in the swimming pool after that.

I’ve seen another movie on youtube with some Russian bouncers. That looked crazy, basically if they did not like someone then he was beaten up.

easygroove – Member
    would have been much more entertaining if the dolphin was a shark

How about sharks with frickin’ lasers attached to their heads? That would be something.

higthepig
    Free Member

Thought dolphins were meant to have a calming influence, it must have been a rogue one in the pool….

uphillcursing
    Free Member

I lived there for 2 years in 90-91.

It really was like the Wild West back then. Looks like nothing much has changed!

cynic-al
    Free Member

I don’t normally enjoy violence but that gave me the LOLS

GrahamS

why does the woman make such an effort to get the guys flip flops out of the pool at 3:11 then buggers off?

Maybe she doesn’t want the dolphin choking on flip flops?

carbon337
    Free Member

the lad who takes his tshirt off is bloody huge. I think they need to get him a job on security there after this.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The tall fella should have saved everyone the hassle and beat seven shades out of the dolphin botherer.

Northwind

Shirtless Guy should work for the UN, he’s awesome.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Kind of like what a BATTLE here would look like in real life I think.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Maybe she doesn’t want the dolphin choking on flip flops?

That’s what I thought, and that it was a very caring and sensible thing to do.

Harry_the_Spider

More importantly… who gets so drunk at a dolphin show that he ends up in the water and fighting with security?

TimP
    Free Member

Harry, don’t pretend you haven’t!

mav12
    Free Member

Amazing though how every woman in the film is slim and attractive looking. Had it been an English sea life centre the women in the crowd would weigh more than the exhibits in the pool……

class

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

who gets so drunk at a dolphin show that he ends up in the water and fighting with security?

Let’s be honest; we’ve all bin there…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Brawl at Russian sealife centre / oceanarium’ is closed to new replies.