Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • BOY – short film
  • organic355
    Free Member

I enjoyed this so thought I would share:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkOIFyC26E&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

leggyblonde
    Free Member

I’m credited as a “cyclist” in this even though I couldn’t make the filming! surely they owe some some money? 😈

cooie

Very emotional.Brought memories of my Brother in law the great Rob Jefferies.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Got to about 7:10 before I had to stop or burst into tears in the office. A very good film. It’s even inspired an intelligent comment on YouTube.

———–

“Hello, can I help you?”

“Yes, I would like to apply for a driving licence”

“No problems, we can? sort that for you. First thing though, please watch this video.”

barn
    Free Member

Wow.

wwaswas

Couple of dusty moments here.

paddy0091
    Free Member

Amazing. Excellent comment as well.

kcr
    Free Member

Great piece of story telling in only 10 minutes, and some wonderfully understated acting by Timothy Spall. It feels like it was made by someone who really understands cycling and why it can be so important to people.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, it sure was getting warm when I watched that, got my eyes watering a bit. trailofdestruction has it bang on the money.

Great video.

kayak23

Must have been a stiff breeze in the office here all of a sudden, gets in the eyes you know?
    Timothy Spall came into our tearoom at the Narrowboat marina I used to work at once to ask me where the office was….Fact.

tinsy
    Free Member

Bearing in mind I just did a proud dad post today it really did get to me.
    But am glad I watched it.

eyerideit
    Free Member

That’s so painfully sad and utterly beautiful at the same time.

An excellent piece of filmmaking, you can really feel the sense of loss and the joy of memories.

Rich_s

Very very good.

lucien

Just watched it in the office, now having to explain why I’ve gone all emotional – great film

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘BOY – short film’ is closed to new replies.