• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by bash.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bird Bikes…
  • bash
    Free Member

Following on from this post What hardtail frame? I’ve gone round in circles trying to decide what to get. Finally settled on a Cotic BFe, if I can find a new one in Medium, when I saw these:

Bird Bikes

Recent reviews seem very good and a couple of owners on Bike Radar seem happy enough, any comments? I know it’s not exactly comparing apples with apples but I’m tempted, I’d go for the frame only and build up from there.

Jamie
    Free Member
    bash
    Free Member

Cheers Jamie, will take a look.

tenfoot

My brother in law has a Zero 2 and is very happy with it.

Looks great too (the bike, not my brother in law)

AlexSimon

The full builds seem better value than the frame-only option imo for the Zero.
    ymmv

kayla1
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be a ridiculously sexist thread about trying to get a female significant other into cycling on the cheep…

dannyh
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be a ridiculously sexist thread about trying to get a female significant other into cycling on the cheep…

Yeah, but the real question is whether or not you were disappointed when you read it!

kayla1
    Free Member

😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

They are really good to deal with. It’s only been by phone and email, not in person, but so far they’ve been spot on. They stand by their products too. On top of that, I’m really enjoying the bike 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

The full builds seem better value than the frame-only option imo for the Zero.
    ymmv

They do don’t they.

I am very interested in the new full susser but would want to kit it out with LB carbon rims and probably a few other tweaks like Hope headset etc. A complete build minus wheels, bars and stem would be a good idea as bars and stem are quite personal things that people often swap out straight away and without wheels lets people choose to upgrade or use current ones without the hassle of selling ones that come with it.

bash
    Free Member

I give up, just seen these now and love the look of them, my budget just seems to keep increasing! Still like the Bird Zero though, hmm.

Privee Shan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bird Bikes…’ is closed to new replies.