• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • bikepacking seatpack
  • MSP

Are there any alternatives to “Carousel Design Works”, “revelate” or “bikepackeu”?

They all seems to have stock problems at the moment.

or anyone got a second hand one they want to sell?

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Do wildcats make one? Not sure, but maybe worth checking.

Edit – and ask on the bearbones site too? http://bearbonesbikepacking.co.uk/phpBB3/index.php

d45yth
    Free Member

Try http://forums.mtbr.com/bikepacking-bike-expedition/bikepacking-gear-bags-who-makes-em-766873.html. There will be some more stuff on MTBR too, about strapping waterproof bags to your seat if you get stuck. Bikepack would have been your best bet though.

flatfish
    Free Member

Porcelain rocket.

myheadsashed

Bikepackeu – Pawel is good to deal with and gives accurate estimates on delivery.

Happy with mine 😉

MSP

I have ordered one from bikepack eu, still 6 weeks delivery time 🙁 My own fault for not getting organised until I noticed the sun shining.

PMK2060

I received my saddlebag from bikepack.eu last week. They are well made and the service from Pawel was spot on.

poly
    Free Member

I’ve used the large Ortileb saddle bag in the past. Its not bad (be careful which way round you fit the clip to the saddle as the right way is not explicit in the instructions and the wrong way makes it virtually impossible to remove). For average riding it is probably fine. I did find it opened by itself twice on a tour of torridon (but we are talking seriously bumpy) and spilled its load over the hillside.

MSP

The ortileb large saddlebag is still rather small by comparison.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘bikepacking seatpack’ is closed to new replies.