Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bike stolen – Derby
  • geminafantasy
    Free Member

Unfortunately another 'look out for this bike' post that seem so common on here, would really appreciate if anyone in derby could keep an eye out for it as I was rather fond of it!

stolen today at 4ish from pride park business park:

black barry white inbred
    recon forks
    SLX gears and cranks
    stroker ryde brakes
    maxxis crossmarks
    ea50 risers
    race race stem

almost no hope I know but feels nice to at least put this out there in the vain hope that someone might see it locked up somewhere and get on here you never know I guess, more likely some scaggy little allenite is flogging it somewhere for £20, don't you just love society?

funkynick

I drive through there every day and will keep my eyes peeled… but didn't see anything around 4:30 when I went through this afternoon…

Crell
    Free Member

I'll be over at Alvaton park bmx track this weekend so will keep my eyes peeled.

geminafantasy
    Free Member

cheers guys really appreciate it

theboatman
    Free Member

What a bummer! I ride in and out of Derby most days, will keep my eyes peeled.

justa
    Free Member

i'll keep an eye out – live in Derby and work in Sinfin so you never know..

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

It will be a pikey from Allenton.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

I'm in Shelton Lock – drive through the lovely Allenton every day so I'll keep my eyes peeled and a pair of Bombers in the car…

al2000

That's sh1t – will keep an eye out, and have forwarded this on to some of the Cycle Derby guys as well.

geminafantasy
    Free Member

thanks alot guys, yeah I'm almost certain it will be some scumbag from allenton I'll be like a hawk everytime I drive through there from now!

Heathenwoods – I'm from shelton lock aswel, my parents own the Golden Pheasant!

h4muf
    Free Member

Check this wednesday and saturdays admag plus gumtree.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Heathenwoods – I'm from shelton lock aswel, my parents own the Golden Pheasant!

Ha! I've taken the family the across there a couple of times and tried to eat those huge burgers they do 🙂 I'm basically across teh road, down from the chippie but not for long as we're moving to Belper pretty soon (well, as soon as we get an offer accepted lol).

When my bike got nicked (shed job) I meant to keep an eye on Allenton market, I never did and wish I had.

You could always put up a 'Have you sen my missing bike?' poster in the Mitre!

iain1775
    Free Member

I have informed the in-laws, they tend to trapse round the local car boots every sunday
    Might be worth getting down the cattle market car boot on sunday, I imagine alot of stuff ends up there
    I work on Raynesway and often walk through Alvo park pst BMX track at lunchtimes, will keep eyes peeled

Blackhound

I will keep an eye out as that is my route to/from work.

Got banned from the GP nearly 30 years ago!

XXX
    Free Member

I'm in allenton most days, you spot nicked bikes all the time.
    Will keep an eye out…. Can you post up a pic?

JustGoRide
    Free Member

Bugger!

I work at Egg and just started commuting.. Hmmm might have to get the car back out 🙁 Hope there isn't going to be another spate of thefts in the area!

I'll keep an eye out for you..

geminafantasy
    Free Member

Thanks a lot guys, couldn't help ride through allenton today on the way back home instead of the canal path (riding my dads £100 halfords special now!) to see if I could see it, I'm 90% sure it'll be around allenton somewhere, any info would be great. what to look for:

Got banned from the GP nearly 30 years ago!

I'm pretty sure 30 years ago it was one of the top restuarants in derby, what were you doing kicking off in a place like that! 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bike stolen – Derby’ is closed to new replies.