Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike 24, Germany
  • w1lksy
    Free Member

Afternoon,

Has anyone ordered anything from Bike 24 in Germany? Any problems?
    Any extra duty to pay, etc?

Cheers

tang
    Free Member

Ordered lots from them, no probs. No extra duty as its within the EU.

perthmtb
    Free Member

Have ordered a few things from them, prices are better than Criggle (at least on the usual Shimano stuff), but they are a little slower processing the orders.

First time I bought something they did give me the runaraound wanting me to send them an image of my credit card – I refused and cancelled the order. But, I think they were just being extra cautious as my bank was in one country, my statement address in another, and I wanted the goods delivered to a third! Since then I’ve made it simple for them by using a card registered to the delivery address, and everything’s gone fine…

w1lksy
    Free Member

Thanks for the swift reply’s guys. Reassuring to know you’ve both had no problems.

Cheers.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Bought a seatpost from them last friday, it arrived on Tuesday.

scotsman
    Free Member

use them a lot with no problems, 4 or 5 days delivered to central highlands, also been using H and S bike discount (www.bike-discount.de)good sale on at the moment, ordered monday arrived today.

redfordrider
    Free Member
    reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1

Good performance. Used them about a dozen times and spot on. Rose can usually undercut them though, on equivalent stuff.

boxfish
    Free Member

+1
    Easy to deal with.

w1lksy
    Free Member

Thanks again for all the replies fella’s.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike 24, Germany’ is closed to new replies.