Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Big Wight Enduro this Saturday – anyone else doing it?
  • BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

…and if you are, have you had any information through the post?

I haven’t had anything through, I don’t even know where the start is, apart from that it’s somewhere in Yarmouth.

I mean I’m sure on the day there will be enough bikers around for me to follow my nose to the start point but still…

TimCotic
    Free Member

Can you just turn up and do it on the day or do you have to pre-book. I was gonna do the TVT Hot Challenge from Vernham Dean on Sunday but the Island sounds good too.
    Timmy

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure you can just turn up on the day but it’ll cost you an extra couple of quid.

edit: Actually I’m not that sure at all…

TimCotic
    Free Member

LOL – that takes the Bisuit!

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

My companion for the event is making noises about his nipper being unwell so he might not be able to make it – if so then he could transfer his entry to you if you wanted?

faz083
    Free Member

this might help

Event entry for the Big Wight Enduro on Saturday 19th will be available on the day (at £2 above advance booking prices)

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Was right first time then 🙂

flap_jack
    Free Member

Form the beach at Ventnor to the top Stenbury less than two miles to the north, is a climb that would rival many in in Peak District!

Good God, I know that climb it’s more like the Alps. That’s evil !

(Jack- ex caulkhead)

bigyinn
    Free Member

Esp as I’ve usually popped in to the spyglass for a burger and beer first.
    It goes on a bit doesnt it?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Big Wight Enduro this Saturday – anyone else doing it?’ is closed to new replies.