Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Big ups to the mag
  • Coasting
    Free Member

I see theres been a fair bit of bagging on the mag lately.Ive just spent some dollaroos on the electronic sub and think its one of my best buys lately.Access to the mag straight up and a hole load of archived material.Dont think it gets much better than this for the meagre asking price.

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

I see theres been a fair bit of bagging on the mag lately.Ive just spent some dollaroos on the electronic sub and think its one of my best buys lately.Access to the mag straight up and a hole load of archived material.Dont think it gets much better than this for the meagre asking price.

Profile: beardy 29er riding singlespeeder who enjoys occasional bivvy and rock climb.

Or family of editorial team 😉

Wookster

I really liked this months mag es0p the italian race article and even the 29 stuff..for me the climbing bit was a waste of pages I'll start buying Climb again if I want to read that type of stuff ……Still a happy customer though.

Coasting
    Free Member

ginsterdrz

Profile:Dickhead.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Coasting +1

el_boufador

Yeah thought this latst issue was very good. Liked the urban riding article – it's what the majority of my local rides are made from.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Big ups to the mag’ is closed to new replies.