Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Big Bike Bash tickets still available
  • BigBikeBash
    Free Member

If you have been thinking about getting some and not got round to it yet, do it now.

No, not this evening, NOW before you forget.

Cheers

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, I’m going…..
    😀

uplink
    Free Member

go on then – I’ll be your stooge today 🙂

what’s the Big Bike Bash?
    where would I get tickets from?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I thought you’d never ask…

http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/tickets.php

It is great weekend of mountain bikes, beer festival and live music festival. One ticket covers everything including camping and entry for 30-40 competitions. It all raises money for charity. There is non-bike stuff there for non-riding partners like a zip wire and climbing wall.

Some of the competitions are serious like the XC races but most are fun like the bike jousting and pint to pint race. There are over £12,000 worth of prizes to be given away and it is limited to 500 people.

So, get your wallet out of your pocket now, click on the link to the ticket page and buy tickets for you and your family.

If any people on here have real life friends and fancy forming a team of 4 there will be a team competition too.

Muke
    Free Member

I’m going, dragging the rest of the family along as well. I think they are secretly looking forward to it.When can we expect updates on timing of events, bands etc etc.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Hi Muke – Time of events is being worked on as we speak. Expect it to kick off about 10am Saturday and finish between 4 and 5pm Sunday. There are going to be three main event areas plus the trails so lots of events will be happening at the same time. We are running the events repeatedly over the weekend so you should be able to do all the ones you want even if there is a clash.

I will send out an update email soon but the plan currently looks like this for Saturday:

Sat 10:00 Drag Race Over 18
    Sat 10:30 Drag Race Under 18 Track Stand Over 18 Under 18 Over 7s
    Sat 11:00 Tractor Tyre Drag Track Stand Under 18 Slalom over 18 Under 18
    Sat 11:30 Tractor Tyre Drag Wheelie Over 18 Slalom over 18 Under 18 Under 7s
    Sat 12:00 Trailer Bike Race Wheelie Over 18 Bunny Hop over 18 Fun
    Sat 12:30 Trailer Bike Race Foot Down Over 18 Bunny Hop over 18 Fun
    Sat 13:00 Foot Down Under 18 Bike Limbo over 18 Fun
    Sat 13:30 Bike Limbo over 18 Race Whippets
    Sat 14:00 Race Whippets
    Sat 14:30 Drag Race Over 18 Slalom over 18 Race Whippets
    Sat 15:00 Drag Race Under 18 Track Stand Over 18 Slalom over 18 Race Whippets Lake Jump judging
    Sat 15:30 Tractor Tyre Drag Track Stand Under 18 Bunny Hop over 18 SS/Open Over 7s Trail Quest
    Sat 16:00 Tractor Tyre Drag Wheelie Over 18 Bunny Hop over 18 SS/Open
    Sat 16:30 Trailer Bike Race wheelie Under 18 Bike Limbo over 18 SS/Open Under 7s
    Sat 17:00 Trailer Bike Race Foot Down Over 18 Bike Limbo over 18 SS/Open
    Sat 17:30 Foot Down Under 18 Pleasure Loop
    Sat 18:00
    Sat 18:30 Pint to Pint

thomthumb
    Free Member

can we camp there?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Camping is included in the ticket price. We may even do a prize for best tent.

Just noticed the columns didn’t work on the events schedule bit. Basically there are three or 4 events happening events at any time

Tim
    Free Member

I’m going, but i’m holding off buying tickets as i’m skint at the mo and need the money. I’ll have to wing it later on!

DezB
    Free Member

Are there alternatives to camping? 😉

rOcKeTdOg

you mention goats in your email, what event do they apear in and should i adjust my gear ratios?

project
    Free Member

I think ill just bash my bike that weekend

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I am glad you asked that DezB – there are indeed alternatives such as log cabins or event B&B in the coutry house. These are not in the ticket price but can be booked directly with Avon Tyrrell.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

RocketDog – The baby goats are only in the Kids events

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well it seems a couple of you have read this and bought your tickets. Thanks.

Now what’s stopping the rest of you*?

*All the ones who said it was a great idea and would definitely be coming?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Okay, so your home now. Phone your friends and arrange for a group of you to come down.

carlphillips
    Free Member

im going with the family, any events for 3yr olds?

milkherd
    Free Member

How many tickets are left?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Yes there are events for 3 year olds. The under 7s childrens challenge is riding on flat grass around a small bunch of trees they can do on a scooter bike. They can win a young childs bike. There is a tag along challenge if you want to join in. There is colouring in and other activities. My god daughter is 4 years old so would like someone to play with.

Muke
    Free Member

Is it possible to stay over on the Friday ? What time does the beer tent and music start ?

rOcKeTdOg

you haven’t yet confirmed if you want me to do my lap dancing act in the beer tent and if so, which g string to wear, the modest or the skimpy?

thomthumb
    Free Member

lap dancing act in the beer tent

thanks but NO thanks. you might spill the beer.

but i’s sure some folks wouldn’t mind a private dancer for their tent! 😯

rOcKeTdOg

don’t dismiss it, it might be the highlight of your life……..and i do discounts

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Campsite is open on Friday night.

Music and beer start Saturday and continue through to sunday afternoon

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Come on guys – the sooner you buy the remaining tickets the sooner I shut up about the event. This is going to be like HTN was on the forum last year at this rate.

HackneyRider
    Free Member

Surely if you promise to put RudeBoy in some stocks and provide rotten veg – this would shift the rest of the tickets PDQ…

cynic-al
    Free Member

I for one am looking forward to this event…being over.

Please shut up about it!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Rudeboy will not be attending

rOcKeTdOg

Rudeboy will not be attending

and reading between the lines cynic al isn’t going either

all tickets sold then i recon 😉

djglover
    Free Member

I’m going to see Dave Lee Travis play McBeth that evening

Harry_the_Spider

What is this HtN that you mention?

cynic-al
    Free Member

dglover funny at last! 😉

Keep trying rd 😉

rOcKeTdOg

stop being so grumpy then Al

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

HtN is probably the second best event in the coutry. Come to the Big Bike Bash and compare it. Rather than a single race we have loads of races and other events.

Oh, did I mention buy some tickets NOW please

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Bump

heckle1uk
    Free Member

Hi Everyone, today I was given a Big Bike Bash flyer and I think the event looks awesome. Sounds like a cross between the malvern classics and the UK single speed nationals i.e lots of different events and lots of prizes by the sounds of things..Apparently they have the likes of Exposure lights and Torq on as sponsors!! With a beer festival and local bands, sounds like a bargain at £40 a ticket which includes camping too! Has anyone ever competed in a short-track race event or drag raced on a mountain bike before?!

milkherd
    Free Member

Were you given the flyer by yourself…?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Has anyone ever competed in a short-track race event or drag raced on a mountain bike before?!

Has anyone ever wanted to?

Drac

And then you managed to find a site you've never registered to until now and a thread that was 8 hours old, well done [strike]WCA[/strike] heckle1uk.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Hey, come on Drac…I would diagnose enthusiasm, although I've yet to examine the patient. What do you reckon?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash tickets still available’ is closed to new replies.