Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best Phone/Contract Combo
  • boblo
    Free Member

Righty ho, my venerable Toco Lite is looking to be replaced. I’m not a phone bore. I use about 400 mins/100mb/100txts a month and want at least that with a new smartphone handset. I’d like to pay less than £15/month for the pleasure and nothing more for the phone.

What’s the nicest handset/mostest mins/mb’s/txt’s for least ££’s people have managed to squeeze out of the industry recently please?

I do not want an iPhone unless it can come out on top in great the ‘combo competition’ 🙂

rugbydick

The best deal for an iphone is to buy it outright from the Apple store and get a sim card from Giff Gaff.
    Which is fine if you’ve got a spare 500 quid hanging around to buy the hand set.

Gift Gaff do a decent deal for about £10 a month.

boblo
    Free Member

So that’ll be £740 over 24 months? Not even close… c- must try harder 🙂

SilentSparky
    Free Member

£15 with that sort of bundle and a free Smartphone is quite an ask, at around £20 you could get a HTC Wildfire S with the minutes, messages & data.

Or go for a SIMO deal and buy a cheap(ish) handset.

boblo
    Free Member

OK, so what’s the ‘finest’ £20/month bundled smartphone du jour?

stumpyjon

I think you’ll struggle for that sort of money. I just got an HTC Sensation XE (just released) 300 mins, unlimited texts and 500meg for £ 27 a month on O2, phone cost £ 20 (they price matched phones 4 U).

So far very impressed.

stumpyjon

O2 standard deal HTC wildfire S free for £ 21 per month, 200 mins, unlimited texts 500 meg data. Could probably get that reduced if you haggle. Don’t know how ‘good’ the wildfire is.

boblo
    Free Member

I was on the phone earlier to O2. They offered a Samsung Galaxy W, 400 mins, unlimited txts/O2 to O2 and 100mb/month for £18.50/month.

How does that sound. I hate buying bloody phones. I only hate buying cars more…

marcher
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best Phone/Contract Combo’ is closed to new replies.