Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best fix for Camelbak bladder leak.
  • Fop
    Free Member

Thought I'd seen a recent thread about this but couldn't find one. Heading off to Afan on Saturday morning I filled my Camelbak 3L bladder, only to notice my pack getting wetter and wetter at the bottome. Small nick at the very bottom meant I had to use another (useless) generic one. Any good tips on repairing? Puncture repair patch; superglue? BTW, can't find receipt (bought ages ago anyway) so can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to replace under warranty.

Cheers.

gamo
    Free Member

Park super patches.

younggeoff

could always try sticking a patch on with shoe goo seems to stick anything I've tried it with (shoes, broken garmin mounts, tiles ….)

scholarsgate
    Free Member
    gamo
    Free Member

these
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=7206
    brother has had one on for over a year with no probs!

BigJohn

Tesco sometimes have hydration packs for a fiver.

MrsMugsy
    Free Member

patched mine with a bit of gaffer tape years ago and it's still not leaking

njee20
    Free Member

Lifetime no-leak warranty on Camelbak bladders, just get a new one.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

as I demonstrated last week, if you email Zyro (Customer.Services@zyro.co.uk) they can accept the ownership of the bladder as entitlement to warranty support

Fop
    Free Member

Thanks all. Just spoken to my friendly LBS and they said they would helop me out. I'll resort to the patch fix if a replacement is not forthcoming.

mr_mills
    Free Member

Same thing happened to one of mine and I just sent it back to Wiggle as the bladder has a lifetime warranty. They sent me a new one no problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best fix for Camelbak bladder leak.’ is closed to new replies.