Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 269 total)
  • Benifit fraud… would you report someone??
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

Staw poll of the office says dob him in – Much less politely than that TBH…

donsimon
    Free Member

Throw him into the nearest pond, if he sinks and drowns then he will be prove to be innocent and will go to heaven. If he floats, then clearly is guilty of all charges and should be burnt at the stake.

carbon337
    Free Member

Get him grassed up – i asked a similar question recently and the lefties all cam out in his defense.

Still dobbed him in though.

If he is legit then he wont have anything to worry about.

Get the camera phone out and take some pics next time too.

gwaelod
    Free Member

If he’s sub letting the garage make sure you let both the council and the inland revenue know as well

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tax-evasion/index.htm

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes I did a straw poll and the staff in the Job centre reckon you should dob them in as well

duckman

binners – Member
    one_happy_hippy

You’re… you’re not a hippy at all, are you?

Best post in this thread!

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

one_happy_hippy
    You’re… you’re not a hippy at all, are you?

Muhahahahahahahahahaha.

It’s simply to lure you all in to a false sense of superiority and then use that to buy stuff off you cheap on the classifieds.

sweepy
    Free Member

Theres people defrauding the rest of us of far more than that getting knighthoods. Leave the poor fecker alone.

gazc
    Free Member

yeah dob him in anonymously, if he’s genuinely disabled enough to get the benefits then he’s got nothing to hide

philconsequence
    Free Member

if you’re going to take photos then i’d suggest taking them from another persons garden.. changing the viewpoint might be essential if they could work out who took em from your garden layout or view!

randomjeremy
    Free Member

HAVE THE P.C. BRIGADE TURNED TAXPAYERS’ MONEY GAY?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I say yes, report him, but on this condition:

You go up to him, and tell him to his face that you don’t believe he’s entitled to the benefits he’s claiming (I’m curious as to how you know exactly what benefits he is claiming actually), and that you are reporting him for fraud.

That way, you’ll give him the opportunity to explain himself, if he has a reasonable explanation for everything.

Otherwise, just get on with yer own life.

beanieripper
    Free Member

worry about white collar crime more

Junkyard
    Free Member

whilst i also object to tax evasion more i see little point in turning a blind eye to people who are effectively stealing from us all. Taxes can be spent on better things than people defrauding the benefits system – contacting someone will only lead to an investigation if the claim is legit they have nothing to worry about.

bassspine
    Free Member

I like Elfinsafety’s answer.

druidh
    Free Member

he can help another neigbour push a caravan up onto his drive, climb ladders to move his sky dish and also go out every wednesday night and stand for hours playing pool for the pub team.

oh and he also helped another neigbour change the gearbox and wishbones on his car the other day too!!Sounds like a nice, friendly, useful sort of chap. Pity there’s not more like him.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

whilst i also object to tax evasion more i see little point in turning a blind eye to people who are effectively stealing from us all.

Ooh! So sez the SHIFTER THIEF!!!!! 😯

5thElefant
    Free Member

I say yes, report him, but on this condition:

You go up to him, and tell him to his face that you don’t believe he’s entitled to the benefits he’s claiming (I’m curious as to how you know exactly what benefits he is claiming actually), and that you are reporting him for fraud.

That way, you’ll give him the opportunity to explain himself, if he has a reasonable explanation for everything.
    And the opportunity to cut you in on the scam. 20% and all the chocolate hobnobs you can eat?

ratherbeintobago

whilst i also object to tax evasion more i see little point in turning a blind eye to people who are effectively stealing from us all.

+1

Andy

allthepies
    Free Member

So the lefties wring their hands but vote:-

DOB THE FARKER IN.

PiknMix
    Free Member

If your going to be a grass don’t hide behind anonymity.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Ask them if they need a hand moving stuff. If they say, “no, I’m ok” then you have permission to nuke their house from orbit, but only after making sure you have concreted in your own house to protect yourself from the blast, and also to keep your curtains in working order 😉

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

The point is, he is your “physical” neighbour.

But you are our “taxpaying” neighbour. The proximity of someone doesn’t somehow make them less fraudulent.

And to all those who wouldn#t snitch on a crime. I hope its your childs face next time, and I know whos dog it was. Make a diffenrence now?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I haven’t got any children.

Should I get one?

Maybe I could borrow one….

uplink
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m mystified how you know so much about this guy. Apart from his medical records, etc, you even know that the council hasn’t given him permission for his “alterations”, are you going through his dustbin or opening his mail ?

I’m not sure about reporting him, but I reckon someone should be reporting you – there’s laws covering personal privacy, patient confidentiality, data protection, etc.

allthepies
    Free Member

I’m mystified how you know so much about this guy.

Well presumably watching someone with a dodgy back (dodgy enough to receive incapacity benefit) push a caravan/ climb ladders to move his sky dish didn’t require the CIA’s assistance.

Rich
    Free Member

Just because he can do these things, doesn’t mean he is not in pain.
    Do you know that he is not in pain for the rest of the evening after climbing a ladder? How much medication he is taking?

I’d mind my own business and leave it to the professionals with all the facts.

5thElefant
    Free Member

professionals with all the facts.

😆

allthepies
    Free Member

I’d mind my own business

You mean turn a blind eye ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well presumably watching someone with a dodgy back……

How does he know that he is on disability benefit because of his back ? people’s medical records are not generally in the public domain.

And how does he know the garage is being sub-let……has he gone through the guy’s bank statements and identified the standing order ?

PiknMix
    Free Member

Jujuuk68 – Member

And to all those who wouldn#t snitch on a crime. I hope its your childs face next time, and I know whos dog it was. Make a diffenrence now?

nope, not in the slightest.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

funny how when some kids tried to show up Phillip Green for evading 300 million pounds of tax this year by throwing paint at his top shop stores there was uproar from some of the people on here but if it comes to curtain twitching and grassing on your neighbors your all well up for it. -just make sure it anonymous cos it would be terrible if you had to MTFU

khani
    Free Member

funny how when some kids tried to show up Phillip Green for evading 300 million pounds of tax this year by throwing paint at his top shop stores there was uproar from some of the people on here but if it comes to curtain twitching and grassing on your neighbors your all well up for it. -just make sure it anonymous cos it would be terrible if you had to MTFU

Amen…

5thElefant
    Free Member

That’s an idea. You could vandalise his car or spray paint something on his front door.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That’s an idea. You could vandalise his car or spray paint something on his front door.

Yep, criminal damage would solve it all…

FFS.

(Have assumed 5th was of the same opinion and not being serious)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah, but Phillip Green is probably only guilty of tax “avoidance” not tax “evasion”………you see that’s the clever bit.

So if someone found a creative way to be entitled to disability benefit, like making themselves purposely obese for example, then I’m sure the punters on here would fully support their actions.

I would still like the OP to come back and tell me how he knows “the chap two doors down” goes out every Wednesday evening, or even better, how he knows what sort of benefits, if any at all, he is claiming – I certainly have no idea about the personal circumstances of people two doors down.

5thElefant
    Free Member

(Have assumed 5th was of the same opinion and not being serious)

Yes, I was taking the piss out of the Wolfie Smith fan club.

PiknMix
    Free Member

5thElefant – Member

I saw someone in Plymouth who had the whole front of his house painted in huge white letters.

Grass.

Made me laugh a lot and hope that his peers and neighbours treated him suitably.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I saw someone in Plymouth who had the whole front of his house painted in huge white letters.

Grass.

Made me laugh a lot and hope that his peers and neighbours treated him suitably.
    Are you a professional criminal or just a keen amateur?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 269 total)

The topic ‘Benifit fraud… would you report someone??’ is closed to new replies.