Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bell Sweep, anyone got one?
  • transapp
    Free Member

I tried one on in a shop earlier and it was a great fit, looks to be very well vented and I’m not too bothered about the price.
    What did worry be a bit was the exposed soft (expanded polystyrene?) parts that looked like it could well get very damaged in the boot of the car etc. Anyone have any actual experiance?

runswithscissors

Great helmet but you’re right, the fins at the back get damaged quite easily….

MrNick
    Free Member

Had mine for a fair while now. Just had a look; the bits at the back look fine. I wouldn’t say I look after it particularly well, but i wouldn’t leave it to roll about in the boot (or anywhere else it might get damaged). Tend to pack in in a bag with clothes etc.

dickie
    Free Member

Mines about 3 years old & the rear is still in perfect condition. Also bought a Volt too last year – best fit helmets I’ve had.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Fantastic helmet, no issues with mine after two seasons racing and travelling. Giro do a nice padded helmet bag if you’re worried.

play
    Free Member

It’s a great helmet. I’ve broken a fin, and the polystyrene on the top is quite scratched from low hanging branches, but it’s my favorite helmet. I bought the Array recently, it does not have the same problems, but is a little heavier and not such a great fit. Still, i like the Array.

transapp
    Free Member

That seems fairly reasonable then. I’ll get it this arvo. Cheers the replies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bell Sweep, anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.