Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • BBC 3 at 8pm is it really on ?
  • Moda
    Free Member

Just switched channels sitting here with my 10 year old son and an ad comes up for a program about web sex and oral sex, anyone from the BBC want to explain this to him as I think he’s a tad young at 10 to be taught that !

flip
    Free Member

9 year old at 10?

Moda
    Free Member

Thanks for spotting that ! 🙂

flip
    Free Member

My lad is 9, i wouldn’t worry they will learn it in the playground. I caught my nephew searching boobies on youtube at 7..

Moda
    Free Member

No comment flip

project
    Free Member

I am a lot older than 10 and find it strangely sad, that people wish to put their tackle on the tv, for others to look at, there are specific channels for that sort of thing.

Jamie
    Free Member

there are specific channels for that sort of thing.

BBC3 for a start.

Anyway. The programme is on after the watershed, so whats the problem? I assume the advert was tasteful enough to be broadcast pre-watershed?

Moda
    Free Member

No kids Jamie ?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Well this kid managed to get a girl pregnant at 11, so maybe it isn’t too young?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sean-12-is-the-youngest-father-1139875.html

Moda
    Free Member

Are the joys of sex not better explained by the parents at an appropriate time and at an appropriate age depending on the child?

matt_outandabout

aye, and not by stumbling across some inappropriate program or other (3 lads here, eldest 10 and already having chats to him about it all)

miketually
    Free Member

If you let your kids watch BBC3 they’re going to turn out to be wronguns anyway.

Moda
    Free Member

Not watching wife was channel flicking then went to sort out washing leaving it on that channel can’t see how anyone can justify informing minors about oral sex at that time of night

crikey
    Free Member

Go and look at the Netherlands. They teach kids about sex much earlier than we do, and have much lower rates of teenage pregnancy. These two facts may well be related.

Stop with the Mary Whitehouseisms, and go talk to your kids.

Moda
    Free Member

Crikey, thank you for your sexual education advice. My wife is a doctor and has worked for a number of years in sexual health, and in fact she has already had the conversation about sex with our son. She feels very strongly that children and young teenagers should have adequate, early sex education, but learning about reproduction is not the same as learning about oral sex- maybe we should be teaching our children about anal sex?Yes probably, but aged 10??

takisawa2

I’ll get flamed for this but reminds me of when I let my nephew (10), have a go on GTA4, with the sound down under watchful eye. (He liked driving the cars & buses around). Innocent enough you’d think…

After he’d left I found the game still running so had a look & found the sat-nav location was set to the strip club. 🙁

crikey
    Free Member

Our views differ; he’ll learn it from you or from elsewhere… When is largely a matter of chance.

Northwind

Moda – Member

She feels very strongly that children and young teenagers should have adequate, early sex education, but learning about reproduction is not the same as learning about oral sex

Sex education =/ learning about reproduction! And oral sex has got to be one of the common early/breakthrough sexual activities surely?

Moda
    Free Member

Of course he will, but at the end of the day it is our right as parents to be able to choose when and where is appropriate for the conversation to be had, not have it forced on us by a 15second advert on the BBC.

crikey
    Free Member

it is our right as parents to be able to choose when and where is appropriate for the conversation to be had

If you kept him in a cellar, that would be accurate. I presume that you do not do so, and therefore, you have very little choice in the matter.

Sorry, but there you go…

Moda
    Free Member

I am not sure about the kind of early sexual experiences you have had Northwind…. At the end of the day we will all differ in the way we want to bring our children up and how we want them to learn about sex and relationships. It should not be up to the BBC to dictate to us through poor programming how, when or where we choose to do this….

Moda
    Free Member

Crikey do you like anal apparently you have very little choice in the matter 🙂

Northwind

Moda – Member

I am not sure about the kind of early sexual experiences you have had Northwind..

Absolutely none 😥

sugdenr
    Free Member

crikey – Member

Sorry, but there you go I am still a child myself

Moda
    Free Member

Northwind, if only you had learnt about oral sex aged 10 your early sex life may have been greatly enhanced 😀

Northwind

Tragic innit.

crikey
    Free Member

😆

I’m sure he won’t be scarred over much, when or however he learns..

marka.
    Free Member

I am 11 years old. What is this oral sex and anal sex you are all talking about?

You do realise this is a Bike Forum with no age restrictions?

Northwind

Back of the net

robsoctane
    Free Member

I am 11 years old. What is this oral sex and anal sex you are all talking about?

You do realise this is a Bike Forum with no age restrictions?

Good point, well made 🙄

Wor lass love it up the ArXXX 😈

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘BBC 3 at 8pm is it really on ?’ is closed to new replies.