Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Back to Edinburgh – who's around?
  • bawbag
    Free Member

Just moved back to Edinburgh after eight years in London. I'm keen to get out and ride some proper hills after making the most of the riding down south.

Anyone from the area fancy meeting up for a ride? I'm in the town and don't have a car right now but can easily jump on a train. Where's the best riding accessible from the city?

Cheers,
    Chris

epicsteve
    Free Member

The Pentlands are very nice at the moment and are an easy ride out from the city centre.

jimmy

i'm heading out in 10 minutes – wanna come?

bawbag
    Free Member

Can't go today unfortunately but tomorrow is a possibility.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

email me and ill pass on your details to a bunch of good guys who i used to ride with….all very decent riders and take part in road and mtb…

they are very welcoming!

jimmy

bawbag: a more coherent message…

I'm in Edinburgh, too and keen to ride plenty. Have a car and happy to drive for split fuel costs.

Can't make tmrow and am away for Xmas but mail me in the new year if you're wanting to get out.

EDIT: *waits for househusband's jealous lover post…*

sodafarls
    Free Member

Hello there bawbag!

Hope the relocation is going well. You'll miss Epping though, who wouldn't?

A.B.

househusband

EDIT: *waits for househusband's jealous lover post…*

I'm trying really hard to make things work with my wife, and trying really hard not to let you (and all the has happened between us) distract me from what is right – and, in Gods eyes, natural. The marriage counsellor has been tremendous in his efforts.

bawbag
    Free Member

Greetings A.B. The relocation has gone well, now in a flat in Polwarth just west of the city centre. Not been able to get out on the bike yet but will get to that in the new year. How's the plans for Vancouver going? Been to Epping recently?

sodafarls
    Free Member

Hi bawbag,

It's xmas in London one last time as the boss's job relocation has been delayed for a bit. Should be 'couvside by spring at the latest though, something to look forward to…Epping is at it's seasonal worst, or it was a couple of weeks ago anyway. It's probably nice and frozen today but after a rather late night I'm in no fit state to find out.

Anyway, enjoy the greatly improved riding on your doorstep, i'm jealous you lucky bugger!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Back to Edinburgh – who's around?’ is closed to new replies.