• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Goz.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Back on the Bike
  • Goz
    Free Member

1st time today for over 7 wks due to broken elbow, Ive been on the turbo for the last 2 weeks…..nothing beats the feeling of being on the open road….it was dry and warm and a bit easier than I expected.
    It will be only road for the time being, offroad will have to wait till the elbow is properly healed and I have full extension back.

Bregante

Same here. Really rediscovered a passion for riding after 7 months out with torn knee ligaments 😕 .
    One quickish spin round llandegla so far to ease back into it but I’ve been commuting every day now for the last 3 weeks to get the fitness back. Love it!!!

lucien

Good on you both – a winter to get fit and you’ll both be flying (again?) by next summer!! 😆 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bregante

I’ll just be happy to make it to spring without getting injured 😳

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I broke my wrist back in April and was off the bike for 9 weeks, beginning of August I got a knee injury which put me off the bike. Then I got flu, and now I have pneumonia and docs say I won’t be fit for at least another 6 weeks and biking even further down the line….

valleydaddy
    Free Member

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/307453_10150337709769700_514344699_8004978_1499163594_n.jpg[/img]

this is my first outing today and what a day it was, first ride since June, mega smiling going on 😀

Goz
    Free Member

I feel the “break” has done me good,its reignited my mojo for riding,it wasnt a long ride today, just a tester to see how the arm/ elbow felt…wasnt to bad only riding out of the saddle was awkward.
    The turbo riding has helped.

loddrik
    Free Member

Only just getting back into regular riding after two years worth of stay at home dadding, feels f***ing great BTW. Peaks here I come…

jedi

coming back from injury is awesome. high5 🙂

Goz
    Free Member

Another turbo session in the bank….cheers all…..Now I need to rehydrate.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Back on the Bike’ is closed to new replies.