Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ay-up lights costs…….. or
  • beargotsoul

Hi has anyone ordered some of the above lights recently, just wondering how much on top of the £250 it's going to cost me roughly. I think it's getting on for £100 with postage, vat, customs etc.

If I don't go for these any thoughts on hope v4 or the exposure diablo. Thinking of going for the diablo, can add an additional battery pack to get the run time up, thoughts?

dt5714
    Free Member

There was someone on last night saying it worked out at about £320 posted for the £250 kit. I love mine, just wish I had got the headtorch extra thing before they lost the UK importer.

Luminous
    Free Member

I know of two lights from here that are cheaper than the £350-ish you thinking of spending and give out more light.

Heres mine;

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/at-last-1

Luminous

whatTree
    Free Member

Mine were 400 AUD which worked out to be £226 before the import tax but included delivery etc.
    I think the HMRC took around £50 but it was a separate payment and I can't find the exact figure.

Delivery was very quick and the customer service was spot on.

Can't fault them tbh.

DezB
    Free Member

I'm pretty sure postage is free for lightsets, so you should be able to work out what the duty charge will be.
    You could always start a group buy thread on here. See if you can combine a batch of orders. Postage is definitely free on more than 1 lightset.

whatTree
    Free Member

Just to clarify my earlier post – postage was included in the price I paid but HMRC duty was sorted out afterwards. If I recall correctly the lights were delivered with no problems or delays (within a few days). A few weeks later I got a letter from HMRC detailing what payments were required. I paid that one over the phone but cheques etc. were acceptable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ay-up lights costs…….. or’ is closed to new replies.