Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • AVB (Chelsea content)
  • allthepies
    Free Member

Byeeeeeeeeee….

muggomagic

Don’t see the point as they put Di Matteo in charge til the end of the season. May as well just put Terry and Lampard in charge and be done with it.

Pigface
    Free Member

Makes you wonder about Abramovich? He may be a billionare oligarch but he is an idiot when it comes to running a footy team.

Coyote
    Free Member

Wonder how much that has cost?

davidjones15
    Free Member

You could see that one coming when he publically stated that he had the full support of Abramovich!!! Ooops.

Klunk
    Free Member

Wonder how much that has cost?

pocket change to Roman.

allthepies
    Free Member

Three year contract and they paid Porto £13m compensation to get him in the first place. Ain’t going to be cheap, ouch.

iDave
    Free Member

They should sack the next manager now, save some time and money

theflatboy
    Free Member

it was so inevitable but, despite that, i’d convinced myself that they were actually taking a sensible approach and sticking with someone prepared to take a longer view and refresh the squad, as it so obviously needs.

clearly not! i just hope they maintain their shoddy form for the rest of the season. 🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s all Torres’ fault.

iain1775
    Free Member

I blame swarez

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

who’s next for the hot seat then? who is mad enough to take it on? 😯

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Alan Shearer.

davidjones15
    Free Member

For 150k a week, I’ll do it for a few weeks. 😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

It’s all Torres’ fault.

You blamin’ Thatcher?

PrinceJohn

A shame really – they say they wanted to build something for the future, allowing a manager time to build. It took bacon face 3years to win something at utd.

The problem at Chelski is they’ve not continually got rid of the dead wood & replaced it, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Cashley & Cech have all been great servants but neither Fergie or Wenger would hesitate in getting rid of them as soon they’re past their best.

MrGreedy

Terry has weighed in to the debate already:

the_lecht_rocks

regardless, imbramovich has absolutely RUINED the football league in many ways.

AVB deserved a few years to iron out the inherent changing room tribe and plan for a long term future.

btw, i’m a newcastle man.

loum
    Free Member

Chelsea never seem to sack anybody. They “part company”, when they’re told to.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Loosing to West Brom would be the last straw for many managers – oh, the shame! 😆

zippykona

Mr greedy, that made me laugh.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘AVB (Chelsea content)’ is closed to new replies.