Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Audi vs Range Rover – most irritating drivers?
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Seen a lot of motoring threads on here lately so thought I’d start my own.

Clear win for Range Rovers I reckon, possibly because a lot of the knobbier Audi drivers probably sold their Audis to buy RRs.

Your thoughts?

Drac

The irritating drivers drive all sorts of cars, the jealous only notice the ones they’re envious of.

iDave
    Free Member

You focus on drivers of cars you’re prejudiced against. Some people driving 12 year Astras are utter knobs too.

AndyRT
    Free Member

but none as bad as pickup drivers, without doubt, the most annoying, and I have absolutely, utterly, completely no intent to own one.

swavis

Ford drivers are the worst IME

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Women Golf drivers.

End of thread.

atlaz
    Free Member

I’ve two encounters with RR owners in the last two weeks that were fantastic. One, the bloke waved me through on my road bike as I was faster than him down some lanes, and the second time a nice lady pulled aside for a friend and I as we were heading uphill and she was heading down. Based on that small sample, RR drivers are great.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

RR drivers – great

RR-Sport drivers – tools

LHS
    Free Member

Men driving people carriers

You can see the complete frustration on their face of having to drive such a pile of cr*p and they decide that to compensate they need to speed, sit on your bumper and generally just be angry with the world.

Anyone who drives anything in London – no-one ever let’s you out at a junction.

chakaping
    Free Member

You focus on drivers of cars you’re prejudiced against.

Yeah, I enjoy it.

chakaping
    Free Member

You can see the complete frustration on their face of having to drive such a pile of cr*p and they decide that to compensate they need to speed, sit on your bumper and generally just be angry with the world.

Yes, mainly the little ones though. Zafira size.

binners

In my experience the biggest ****-wagon around the North West is the Range Rover/Audi Q7/BMW X6 – just any huge expensive 4×4 – driven by some snotty, self-obsessed Cheshire rich bitch who thinks the most important thing in the ****ing world is to get to their Hairdresser/lunch/personal shopper/personal trainer appointment.

And if anyone else should happen to die in the process of achieving that, then that’s a price worth paying

xiphon
    Free Member

I find the RR drivers the most arrogant – parking on doubles, disabled bays (with no badge), etc.

“I’ve got a car that cost X times yours, so I can park it here if I want”

aP
    Free Member

But none of these people actually buy their cars, they’re just leased – so they can try and live the lifestyle to which they’d like to become accustomed. Most of them are still tools though.

thomthumb
    Free Member

merc m-class here. mostly completely oblivious school-run mums with no idea of the size of their car.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It’s because you are jealous of their wonderful automobile, isn’t it?

Admit it, you want one, don’t you? You’d love to put your toe on that small slab of aluminium, pressing it until smoke comes out the rear.

You’d grasp that leather clad object and shove it to the left, to the right, all around until you could no longer hold on.

Possibly.

molgrips
    Free Member

Pointless thread, isn’t it?

2tyred

I find the Nissan(?) Qashqai – I think that’s how its spelt – almost universally poorly driven. Not sure why. Maybe they’re hard to control or something. Always give them a wide berth.

binners

I’d say the worst driven car on the road is without doubt the Nissan Micra

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Kia drivers. Cos that was what the women was driving who hit me.

alexpalacefan

Shows how far BMW have fallen. A few years back they would have owned a “driven by tools” thread.

APF

chakaping
    Free Member

Pointless thread, isn’t it?

Yes.

Pot calling the kettle black, isn’t it?

sofatester
    Free Member

Pot calling the kettle black, isn’t it?

Racistist!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I drive a C-Max!

Fortunately I’m a very calm person! But yes, I’m a lot less happy driving that than I am the midget*. On the other hand I can get bikes in the back and it’s not mised a beat yet.

*Took it out for a spin last weekend, the brakes didn’t work and the steering had siezed, but it was still more fun than a barrel full of KY jelly.

molgrips
    Free Member

I like driving people carriers. Motorways are for cruising, and they cruise well.

andrewh
    Free Member

I’ve got a big one (ahem) but converted to bike-van, bed, fridge, bike carrying space etc. No frustration here. actually think I’m a better driver since I’ve had it as it is so slow I’m taking a more relaxed approach to driving.
    Worst drivers are definately buses. Rather than the ‘mirror signal manouver’ thing they obvioulsy get taught ‘manouver signal’
    Anyone know how to spell manouver properly? My spilling is appealing.

DezB
    Free Member

Women in red Minis.
    Thick as shit.

emanuel
    Free Member

cayennes.nicest?prius.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

The irritating drivers drive all sorts of cars, the jealous only notice the ones they’re envious of.

+1 (Closes the door of the BMW), I got the optional extra of indicators.. 🙄

ransos
    Free Member

Know that their thing works, hence don’t need to compensate with a flashy car.

Drac

+1 (Closes the door of the BMW), I got the optional extra of indicators

I’ve just ordered an Audi, when it’s delivered next year I’ll have to leave this forum. As Top Gear has educated too many on here to hate Audis now and now BMW drivers.

thegreatape
    Free Member

As Top Gear has educated too many on here to hate Audis now and now BMW drivers.

Drac, only the seriously hard of thinking form their opinions based on that, so it doesn’t matter.

santacoops
    Free Member

Sweeping generalisations v Unsubstantiated clichés – most irritating threads?

DezB
    Free Member

As Top Gear has educated too many on here to hate Audis

Ah, so that’s where it comes from! I really do miss out not having Clarkson tell me what is cool. 😕

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

What are you getting Drac?

rocketman
    Free Member

Ford drivers are the worst IME

oh hai!

Merlinman

Black Q7

downshep

RR drivers – great

RR-Sport drivers – tools drug dealers

richmtb

Q7 + 1

Buses + 1000

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Audi vs Range Rover – most irritating drivers?’ is closed to new replies.