Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Audi drivers. Tut!
  • Stoner
    Free Member

please feel fre to move on to
    BMW
    Hummer
    SAAB
    2CV
    Mini
    Milk Float

kevonakona
    Free Member

THat looks deliberate and avoidable and therefore an offence.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

kevonakona – Member
    THat looks deliberate and avoidable and therefore an offence.

The “victims” are clearly chavs, therefore the drivers have an exemption from any prosecution.

(Blue touch paper lit, Flash retires to a safe distance)

richtea
    Free Member

looks like a chav to me, well done i say!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The “victims” are clearly chavs, therefore the drivers have an exemption from any prosecution.

Doesn’t one of them look like one of the junior flashhearts from Wigan?

Surfr
    Free Member

Doesn’t look that avoidable to me. The Audi is turning left out of a junction.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Why are the ‘chavs’ standing there? Why is the driver traveling fast enough to do that on an approach to a junction that they are turning at? What happened next?

Looks like a set up to me.

Doesn’t look that avoidable to me. The Audi is turning left out of a junction.

Given that it’s a straight approach to the junction and that there is a clear view of the puddle then it is avoidable. Unless you’re not paying sufficient attention.

snowslave

Get away!

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

cock 1 – chav 0

brakeswithface

The driver doesn’t even seem to be looking forwards??

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If the “chavs” were on bikes, I suspect the posts would be of a different tone, no? Yes? No?

aP
    Free Member

…..and the passenger is laughing

andywhit
    Free Member

>If the “chavs” were on bikes, I suspect the posts would be of a different tone, no? Yes? No?

Well fruit wouldn’t warranty their S*perstar BB’s with evidence like that.

brakeswithface

If the Chavs were on bikes I’d be checking to see if they’re riding one of mine!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes, sorry, I forgot all “chavs” are thieves.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Are there ‘good’ chavs?

Oh and Audi DriverS unless i’m missing something there’s only one driver in the picture who is driving one Audi.

CountZero

FWIW, the driver is looking absolutely straight ahead, possibly at oncoming vehicles, and may not even have noticed someone in dark clothing stood to one side. Plus, anyone who stands next to a large puddle like that when there’s cars coming deserves to get soaked. The first thing I do when there’s large puddles in the road when walking is check for cars and vans, (and buses), before walking past. I do actually work with a guy from Swindon who dresses chav-style, and, frankly, the stereotype is spot-on. He really can be a coq, and is constantly bitching about the £300 removed by the CSA for his kids from a previous relationship. Reads the Sun and Star, too. 😕

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I dunno, I know it’s funny and the rest. But if that was a cyclist, we’d all be going mad (well, not literally) saying what feckers car-drivers are and the rest.

The last driver that did that to me (in my young and foolish days) got the nearest hard object which happened to be a small brick hurled at the back of his car. It was one of those “Oh no, I shouldn’t have done that” moments. I just scarpered – he’d have killed me if he’d caught me….fairly shagged the back of his car though 😆 I’m not even sure he did it on purpose, but I assume he’s probably not done it since. That fat coq driving the audi deserves a smack.

Having said all that, I suspect it was a bit of a set-up anyway, but you never know.

zokes
    Free Member

If the “chavs” were on bikes, I suspect the posts would be of a different tone, no? Yes? No?

Given the thread on speeding / the rhyl incident, I’d guess not – it appears that guys who drive too fast for the conditions with three bald tyres, killing 4 cyclists and effectively getting away with it in the process are considered ‘unfortunate’ according to a few on here. IF however the driver was going 31 mph in a 30 at the time, then yes, he’d have been flamed on here! 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

LOL (but not at the Rhyl thing)…and what’s this I hear about you bullying poor Smee?

Nico
    Free Member

Best post ever.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Cherie Blair in the passenger seat?

zokes
    Free Member

what’s this I hear about you bullying poor Smee?

I have absolutely no idea 😉

Could it be that he’s a bit like the playground bully – thinks he’s it until a few stand up to him? It’s not often TJ and I agree, put it that way….

samuri
    Free Member

that picture annoys me a great deal to be honest. It could well be a set up but I suspect cherie is laughing because they’re going through a puddle, not because the person is getting soaked. You know how it makes the car jar to one side and you get a loud noise as the water hammers on the floor of the car. If it’s not set up I doubt they even realise the harm they’re causing.

The fat **** in the drivers seat needs a ruddy good punch up the chuff IMO

epicyclo

Well there’s his number on the front of the car – shouldn’t be too hard to find him and stuff a brick through his windscreen.

samuri
    Free Member

‘NV’ is Newcastle or Stockton so the car was registered somewhere in the north east. RAC confirm the car is a A4 S LINE TDI 140 but any more information needs money as far as I can tell.

shoefiti
    Free Member

maybe it’s a clever ploy but the person wearing sports gear to exploit the weather conditions and judicial system – after all why else would someone be there taking pictures? Is that Clarkson with the Mrs Blair – maybe the picture was taken by the private detective hired by Tony to get evidence of thier clandestine hook ups?

Expat
    Free Member

I once did that to a row of school kids walking past a big puddle, the little devil on my shoulder egged me on…. yes it was childish and imature but i giggled all the way home!

duntmatter
    Free Member

Haha, this thread is classic STW! Whether or not the photo is set up, all you need is the magic words ‘chav’ and ‘traffic’ (in one thread as well!) and you can hear the furious battering of keyboards.

samuri
    Free Member

maybe it’s a clever ploy but the person wearing sports gear to exploit the weather conditions

It’s a shell suit and it’s what a great many children (and over 18’s who still need to grow up) wear ALL of the time, rain, sun, snow and storm. However, the person is wearing Nike’s which aren’t your normal poor feral child’s choice of shoes (unless of course, they’re nicked), so you could well be right.

grumm
    Free Member

Oh dear oh dear, must resist…

owenfackrell
    Free Member

When driving just after a summer down pour once there were these 2 kids a tthe side of the road next to a huge puddle and they were trying to ge the cars to go through it to soak them. Every one was driving round it so just to be nice i hit it full on and you could see them dancing around in the mirror after i had passed. I also like driving/riding through puddles any way but do try and not soak people.

Stoner
    Free Member

And for my next trick: A BNP voting BMW driver eating babies….

IanMunro
    Free Member

Immigrant babies, or indigenous ones?

zokes
    Free Member

Immigrant Song – surely?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And for my next trick: A BNP voting BMW driver eating babies….

Don’t bother. Leave it for the autobiography 😆

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Audi drivers. Tut!’ is closed to new replies.