Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Attention: Giro Hex owners some help please…
  • tommid
    Free Member

I want to buy a Hex, as I need a new helmet. I have tried one on, but cannot for the life of me remember whether it was a Medium or a Large. No shops near by stock the Hex…
    Thing is my head is 59cm around so do I buy a Medium 55-59cm or Large 59-63???

Please Help!!!

dustypumpkins

Try another Giro with the same sizing? I’m sure most of their helmets use the same sizing.
    If you’re really concerned order both and send the other back? Or take a trip to a shop that stocks them?

philfive
    Free Member

Go far a large as in winter you will have a beanie on and need the extra room

Diawl
    Free Member

As dustypumpkins says, the sizing is the same across all models. I have (or have had) a Remedy, a Xen, a Havoc, a Flak, a Switchblade, a Hammerhead, a Mad Max, a Monza and a Revolver ski/snowboard lid, all in medium and my bonce is 57cm.

Jamie
    Free Member

Order both and send the wrong one back for a fiver.

chasinsheep
    Free Member

My bonce is 59cm and i got a large, adjusted it to my head and theres still a tiny bit to go. Fits snug and gives room for something warm underneath in winter.

Guessing either would fit, depends on the adjustability you need.

Cheers

tn25
    Free Member

You could use this – clicky

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Attention: Giro Hex owners some help please…’ is closed to new replies.