Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Are CRC slow at the moment?
  • PJay
    Free Member

My CRC order has been stuck on processing for a couple of days, it’s only a couple of olives and inserts (that will undoubtedly turn up in a ridiculously large box), so nothing major. I’m used to getting things the next day, so are CRC slow at the moment or do I need to give them a shout?

honourablegeorge

Thundering great voucher offer on the run-up to xmas?

I’d say yes.

treefeller
    Free Member

Yes, I had exactly the same– Headset processing for 3 days ,then came next day in huge box.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

ordered some full lenght road mudguards for my commute training bike took 2 weeks to get them they where in marked as in stock the whole time and ordered an exposure bar clamp with the joystick clip marked as in stock on thursday last week still not hear’d a thing other than comfimation they got my payment must be a slow slow month for them instead of just slow

bonj
    Free Member

evans are actually pretty quick

Superficial
    Free Member

I recently waited 6 days for my order to be processed, it came the next day though. Not impressed – I always remember CRC stuff coming the next day after ordering it! Hopefully it is just a temporary thing.

The cynical view is that on some items they call it ‘in stock’ when actually they’re only in stock at the distributor. You place your order, CRC calls up the distributor, get items sent to them and they send it out a couple of days slower than if they have it in stock. If they’ve got good supply links with the distributors it can work without too much delay, and it allows CRC to carry less stock. Think how many items they’d need to stock for E.g. Hope hubs (Front and rear x 6 colours x 28/32/26 hole = 36 different stock items) just to keep one of each in stock, and you can begin see how it might make sense.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Don’t think so, I ordered a few bits on Sunday night, got an email on Tuesday saying they’d been dispatched

docrobster
    Free Member

ok for me. ordered frame and headset at weekend, headset arrived yesterday (in jiffy bag). Frame arrived today.

stevede
    Free Member

A touch slower than normal but with extra discount, i’m happy enough.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Are CRC slow at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.