• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by aP.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone watch ‘Stockwell’?
  • Alb
    Free Member

I for one find it scary the amount of mistakes and shortfalls that the police made in the run-up to shooting Jean Charles de Menezes. I know they were difficult times but some some of the blunders leave me speachless – namely the police not realising/knowing that Brixton station had been closed because of a security alert (hence him travelling to nearby Stockwell Station which the police interpreted as suspicious behaviour/trying to shake them off his trail).

Didn’t have much confidence in the police before – have even less after watching tonight’s programme!

tails
    Free Member

In my opinion someone should have served a sentence for what happened to de Menezes.

chewkw
    Free Member

errrmmm … I think everyone was watching Big Chef Takes On Little Chef on the other channel.

Ya, it was a blunder and a mistake.

😐

Alb
    Free Member

Heston ‘Mad Scientist’ Blummenthal?

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes, Heston … Bloodymental.

😀

firestarter
    Free Member

i wonder if the little thief make a turn around and actually start being worth a stop off or they will just not bother

chewkw
    Free Member

firestarter,

Give them a try and report back.

😀

firestarter
    Free Member

too far from me chew 😉

kimbers

the 1st heston programme seemed so contrived to me i couldnt be bothered with the rest

stockwell…
    surveilance were crap at their job
    clarissa dick was incompetent
    the firearms team didnt declare themselves, werent reacting to him comming towards them and then conspired to lie about it

so obviously the judge instructed the jury no one was at fault wtf?!?

nickc

what channel was this on?

kimbers

was on ITV1 !!!!

andym
    Free Member

Thanks for the reminder. Here’s the link for anyone else who missed it:

http://www.itv.com/ITVPlayer/Video/default.html?ViewType=5&Filter=34331

aP
    Free Member

Shocking that they attempting to pass off Charing Cross Jubilee Line platforms as Stockwell. Shakes head – wrong tiling, roundels and frieze and everything.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone watch ‘Stockwell’?’ is closed to new replies.