Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone ridden a Turner Sultan?
  • fatboyjon

Just wondering what people think as I’m being tempted back towards full suss and I’m not going back onto 26″ wheels.

Cheers all.

tang
    Free Member

rode a mates (Alias from here) in wales and made the long rocky descent a breeze compared to my ht. climbed quite nicely also. nice frame. new one looks nice with the slacker ha and shorter ht.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

TooTall on here has one. IIRC he rather likes it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cheers_drive

I had a go on TooTall’s and it steam-rollered everything until I got to twisty bits when I struggled to get it round the corners. That may have been because I was entering the corners too fast or that the bike was set up for someone 4″ taller than me?
    It was only a 10 minutes ride but I though it was too uninvolving for me. TooTall love’s it though so as per the usual advise I guess you need to try one. I haven’t tried any other 29er full sussers (an Anthem 29er demo is planned) but I’ve got a rigid 29er and a fullsuss 26er to compare it too.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I don’t ride my Turner round Bristol either, for much the same reasons, LW in partic is def the rigid/short travel mtb playground.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ridden a Turner Sultan?’ is closed to new replies.