Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone know about analysing dreams ?
  • oldfart

Going to do a search in a minute but one i had last night has left me intrigued .I was parked alongside a grass verge , bike in car with the intention of going riding .Just along the road a bit was an entrance to a church .I came back to the car to start getting ready when this hearse came out from the church entrance .A bloke comes up to me and says you have to move your car straight away as the funeral procession needs to get by .
    So i drive on up the road out of the way and wait .When i try and get back to where i was parked i get stopped by even more people and cars coming out .So i have to sit and wait and wait , by now it's clear i am probably going to miss the ride .Not only do i have to wait for the procession but when they have gone i can only get back by squeezing my car through a narrow gap between 2 stones .As if all that wasn't random enough i recognise one of the mourners .It's Nigella Lawson !!!!!
    So any idea what the hell all this means ?My daughter thinks it's my sub conscious mind making me worry about the contract i'm waiting for to go to Canada in the summer .Any better ideas ?

MrGreedy

You want to kill your father and have sex with your mother.

That'll be £200 please 😉

scaredypants

you have deep concerns about something – probably whether you'll be able to get it up to give Nigella one in front of all those people

oldfart

Mr Greedy i'm an orphan now so thats out .
    scaredy hmmmmm ?

RichPenny
    Free Member

Maybe you're worried that you're going to miss the people and riding here when you're in Canada? Everything and everyone will still be here when you get back dude 🙂

oldfart

Cheers Rich !

ojom
    Free Member

Dreams are just your brain filing stuff away.

If you don't jizz in it, then it was crap. Thats the basic rule.

MrNutt
    Free Member

ah the presence of a mourning nigella lawson means that your sex life has all but died and the squeezing of your car into a narrow gap between 2 stones means your gay.

oldfart

I didn't realise until now how vivid some peoples imaginations are ! 😯

markenduro
    Free Member

You're going to die in a horific kitchen blender accident whilst getting rogered by a catholic priest

oldfart

Are some of you on something ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the squeezing of your car into a narrow gap between 2 stones means your gay.

Yup, I agree with MrNutt …….. that's the most logical explanation for me too.

Although I think the appearance Nigella Lawson in your dream, is due to your desperate and suppressed urge,
    to be a "Domestic Goddess".

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Lay off the strong cheese before bed.?

pegasus
    Free Member

frustration at life blocked in some way, being in a queue, having to wait? I think that with dreams it's not the events per se but the atmosphere that can be telling.

simonralli2
    Free Member

If you stopped ranting about bikes you would find that you may find what it is that is blocking you from a certain spiritual realisation. Death is very positive, in that it signifies rebirth, but there is something blocking you from making this realisation. You are out of balance with your "female" side. cars represent yourself and hence the stones are blocking your path in life.

Dreams are so personal that it can be very difficult for someone to interpret. You are your best interpreter at the end of the day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know about analysing dreams ?’ is closed to new replies.