Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone got a Wiggle code, think I'm going to buy it.
  • TerryWrist
    Free Member
    jools182
    Free Member

Halfords are in the frame 😯 🙁

frogger
    Free Member

£200 million, bargain, can I have 2 please?

Frankers
    Free Member

Worth £200mil but turning over £50mil…. of course depends on margins made but might take some time to get your money back on that one…..

Think on this one i’m out though

mustard
    Free Member

It’s probably out of stock anyway!

jockhaggis
    Free Member

How many STW users are there?
    We can all chip in and buy it as a co-op, then sell ourselves cheap stuff as a non-profit organisation.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

wonder how much chain reaction is worth then?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Since opening its doors 25 years ago, Chain Reaction Cycles has grown from a small family-owned village bike shop in Ballynure, Northern Ireland to the number one online bike store in the world, operating from a 100,000 sq ft, purpose-built factory. The original Ballynure Cycles, the humble brainchild of George and Janice Watson, came into being thanks to a £1,500 bank loan. But the hard-riding pair had their eyes on greater things and in 1989 moved to larger premises. Ten years later, as Chain Reaction Cycles, it went online and the rest is history. Still family-owned, it is now run by the Watsons’ son, Chris. In 2009, it made £8m profit on £77.4m sales and should be worth £75m.

druidh
    Free Member

Given the CRC figures, that £200m for Wiggle looks a bit, err, speculative. I wonder if they have plans to go into distribution, like the Hotlines/CRC set-up (they are already sole importers of some brands).

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

scrap what i just wrote –

Given the CRC figures, that £200m for Wiggle looks a bit, err, speculative.

+ 1 (unless they know more about future plans…)

aracer
    Free Member

What sort of discount do you get when you’ve spent £200m in the last year?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Wiggle code, think I'm going to buy it.’ is closed to new replies.