Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone Glasgowish based riding at the weekend?
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Looking for inspiration, weekend off and fed up with local stuff (Lennox Forrest/CV)

Nick-Scots
    Free Member

In dumby, a steep and down route. Cambusbarron and North Third, near stirling. Further but worth the drive, the excellent technical Comrie Croft trails. You could do north thitd am, lunch in stirling then comrie pm.

Nick-Scots
    Free Member

Just remembered, Drumlanrig, should be nice and dry. Near Glasgow too.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Been to Comrie a few times (and worked there a few years ago!)- but a bit far for one person.

North Third is an option- done Cambusbarron but need to explore more!

GW
    Free Member

have they moved Drumlanrig again? 🙄

wallace1492
    Free Member

Mugdock, Carbeth, Kilpatricks, Campsies, Aberfoyle, Arrochar Loop. Load and loads within easy access of Glasgow.

Look up the Mountain Bike Glasgow Meet Up Group, they usually have plenty of stuff on.

pistola
    Free Member

Will be riding Mugdock area on Sunday am / early pm. you been over there? Loads of crackin singletrack, if you know where to find it. Weather forecast looks promising too. Lovely.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’ll probably be out somewhere over the weekend, buy I think my singlespeed rigid is the only bike I have left working at the moment, and that’s a rigid so nothing too excessive.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Glasgowish based riding at the weekend?’ is closed to new replies.