Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone a Car driving Instructor on Here?
  • fullbouncebill
    Free Member

I am considering it as a possible career change,Can you advise me on the Pros and cons of the Job please,I have had an Information pack from Red training, thanks 😉

Stu

Here’s a clue for you….

beardy cyclist

coffeeking
    Free Member

I am considering it as a possible career change,Can you advise me on the Pros and cons of the Job please,I have had an Information pack from Red training, thanks [:wink:]

That would be “dont bother” I think – due to the lack of people taking their test and the falling car sales etc lol

hora
    Free Member

You definitely have to have the right mindset and patience for that. I couldnt – not even close. I’d be shouting at everyone (trainee, road users) etc and I’d be uncomfortable- having to sit in a passenger seat all day must be sooooooooooooooo much fun.

waihiboy
    Free Member

hi mate, my mate is the manager of a Red training centre send me an email i’ll get you in touch with him waihi_boyATyahooDOTcom

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

Thanks Waihiboy,I was just after some feedback really,Apparentley the training for learner drivers is changing next year,meaning theres a shortfall in driving Instructors,Each lesson is going to be aminimum of two hours instead of one.

It was just a thought thats all.

geoffj

<TANNOY>
    Glupton / Smee to the Forum, Glupton / Smee to the Forum
    </TANNOY>

*Sorry for nicking your joke CFH 😉

Poindexter
    Free Member

Naaa, Glupton would already be sponsored by BSM. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone a Car driving Instructor on Here?’ is closed to new replies.