Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any good Android ride 'logging' software? (not GPS recording)
  • DrP

Not looking to GPS record as have Garmin for that, but looking for a simple ride loggingdocumenting software for the Desire.
    Essentially I could make an excel chart that I write “date, miles, bike” on, but the ideal would be something a bit flasher for the phone!

I know the iPhone has ‘psychle’ or something like that.

So, any suggestions, ta!

DrP

IanMmmm
    Free Member

You could upload the GPX tracks to something like Endomondo and just tag each ride with the name of the bike. That would be the easy answer I think.

andywarner
    Free Member

Sportstracker doesn’t seem too bad. Only used it once and it’s not as good as the Nokia version but seems ok for basic logging.

DickBarton

http://www.mapmytracks.com also does this (very similar to Endomondo and Sportstracker) – you can email .gpx files direct to the site and it adds – not ideal unless you can send the Garmin data to the phone (but it does have a Garmin ‘add-on’ which means you can export from the Garmin to the site (but need connected to a computer with web connection)).

Not really what you are after but I’ve no idea about any apps like that for the Android system (although I think I’d be interested in something like that myself)…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any good Android ride 'logging' software? (not GPS recording)’ is closed to new replies.