Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Any Forza 4 Drivers In?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Thanks to the wonder of the STW search I can’t find the thread where folk posted their gamertags. I fancy getting leathered online in Forza 4 now that I’ve had a few days playing. Any drivers out there fancy letting me “friend” 😳 them?

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Still waiting for a decent wheel to come out for the XBox before taking the plunge.
    Can’t understand why there isn’t one available.

Unless you can point me to one?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wheel? No.

I just uses my controller. But I’m shit too. 🙂

legend
    Free Member

Not got too many hours on Forza yet myself, but feel free to add Legend2511 to your list

Creg

I don’t play online a great deal due to a poor connection but add me anyway EvenBowl075

GeForceJunky

The Fanatec CSR Elite wheel with Clubsport pedals is the best wheel you can get for xbox but its only just been released so its apparently got a few bugs at the moment. Its 740 euros though 🙂

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Yeah, I want a Fanatec but the prices are a bit too much for my budget!

Surprised Logitech haven’t made one like the GT Force one I use for the PS3.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Added two tags mentioned. Unsurprisingly, I’m DeadlyDarcy. 🙂

Bucko

I play quite a bit but only really race online with my mate 1 on 1 as most people are right cock knockers and seem to think it’s demolition derby!

Add me if you like, i’m iBucho

samuri
    Free Member

I’m really good but I’m not online. I resent the charges see.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bump for the daytime slackers. 🙂

as most people are right cock knockers and seem to think it’s demolition derby!

Fewkin hell – I went online last night and was flipping destroyed. Every first corner I ended up being last out of the melee. As soon as I’d overtake someone (which was rare enough), I’d just get smashed on the next bend. Boo hoo. 😳

legend
    Free Member

Can you setup private races on Forza 4? Might be an idea to get an STW race on the go to keep out, bumper-car loving, scrotes?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I believe you can.

Another question about it: in the game lobby, in front of some of the names is something in square brackets eg [SWST]NitroDan2000. What’s the significance of the brackets? Are they teams or something?

I have an original Microsoft force feedback wheel (paid over the odds on fleabay though), but I’m still crap. Only have Forza 3 though 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Forza 4’s probably worth a punt TAFKAS. It is excellent online. And the single player career seems to progress quite rapidly rather than taking forever to get new cars etc. You should be able to pick up a pre-owned one from game for not much.

Might give it a punt, but not really had full usage out of 3 yet. Don’t suppose that really matters though.

legend
    Free Member

I didn’t get that far through F3 before upgrading too, definitely worth it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone tried the Wireless Speed Wheel? I can’t disassociate myself enough to use a full on wheel and pedals (sorry, feel a bit of an eejit) but this one gets good reviews and is available for around 30 squid online? I love using wheels on the Wii when I’m at my nephews. The only draw backs seem to be not having a LB or RB. 😕

1981miked
    Free Member

Add me if u like…

I’m, MSD1981. Not had much experience but loving Forza, FIFA 12 and C.O.D MW3.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Set up a private race, turn on damage, turn off scaletrix mode, turn off assist (or only allow ABS), force in car view and manual gears 🙂

GT nutsnut, though i’m still playing forza 2. 3&4 are still on the shelf.

Have you not tried the official 360 wheel?

RDL-82
    Free Member

Play online occasionally, really depends on the lobby though, some just can’t take being passed so either leave or go out of their way to hit you on the next corner. Get a good lobby or private and it’s great.

GamerTag is rdlaw82

Any thought of starting an STW club save on the destruction derby tools?

carlphillips
    Free Member

am thinking of going online specifically for this game..(just to give you a whooping bucko!! :wink:) (OT: @ bucko my knee is better so bell me for rides)

ive used a steering wheel and don’t get on with it at all…better ‘driving experience’ but far easier to control/race with controller ime.
    the wireless wheels dont have accelerate/brake so is that all automatic?
    I would think very dull if you can’t do the “last of the late brakers” into corners etc

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Still waiting for a decent wheel to come out for the XBox before taking the plunge.

There is, the original Microsoft wheel but it is now obsolete.

I have an original Microsoft force feedback wheel (paid over the odds on fleabay though)

I paid £50 for mine when they were available to buy. 😉 Fantastic wheel.
    Feel free to add me. Same as username.

To keep it interesting in between STW demolition derbys, maybe post your time trial lap times on your favourite track/ car (with car class)? Currently enjoying racing the Civic Tyre R.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I think i joined the STW club.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Any Forza 4 Drivers In?’ is closed to new replies.