Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Another Ralph Colemans thank you(pics)
  • pricey
    Free Member

I had a breakage on my own bike and my local bike shop Ralph Colmans in Taunton lent me a bike to carry on riding . Top blokes indeed . Im trying to get out riding as much as possible(to lose weight) and have realy enjoyed this loan bike.We had a great ride this evening, ten of us out on the Qs for a couple of hours.

there is a load more pics from our ride on Knottie8’s pic site http://photobucket.com/mates

knottie8
    Free Member

We are lucky to have such a shop as our LBS . They lent a demo bike to a mate of mine a couple of weeks ago too . Im pretty sure he’ll buy a bike from them off the back of it too.

In fact I would like one of these myself .
    ##edit## great evening ride tonight too.

crispybacon
    Free Member

bloody mincer he’s even got colour coded white sox 😉

Glad you guys had a great time tonight & I’m planning on coming up again to join you one Wednesday soon.

knottie8
    Free Member

The more the merrier , we had 15 riders the week Anna cane down.

bobsoff2
    Free Member

Wot time and where Paul ???

bobsoff2
    Free Member

White Socks…. must be from Bilgewater !!!

scaredypants

looks like you had great ride there pricey
    (I must find a nice LBS one day)

please try not to smile on yr pics though – gnarr is a serious business 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

six oclock on tuesday eves from crowcombe top carpark. But check its on first . paul@knott3.fsnet.co.uk mail me a mobile no to txt details too.

SOAP
    Free Member

+1 for Ralphies the service from Ian and Baz is second to none. Compared to the other so called other bike shops in the area which quite frankly is poor!
    I need to get a ride in midweek as my lot are loosing intrest so will try Tuesday night if that’s ok.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Good job I read the text I thought Jas had become a bie tart with the first pic

pricey
    Free Member

im not a bike tart but it is pretty and climbs like a mountain goat (even with me on it).downhill it gave me the confidence to stick to knottie’s back wheel like #hit to a blanket !

too fast for the camera

knottie8
    Free Member

shame I fixed your own bike and you had to give it back then.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Another Ralph Colemans thank you(pics)’ is closed to new replies.