Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Afan for the weekend
  • thebunk

Hello, any recommendations for accommodation for me and the wife, Saturday and Sunday night near Afan?

Cheap would be good!

Zoolander
    Free Member

Queens guest house . 25 quid a night b and b. 2 mins from whites level and decent accomodation run by nice people.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Luffy (of DropOff Cafe fame) has a new cottage to hire – http://www.dropoffcafe.com/links.php

Worth a call, as he's a top chap! I'll even forgive him the loss of his Dijon mustard on Saturday which led to a lack of Welsh Rarebit from the bus. (Nice new van though, Luffy!)

thebunk

Hmmm. No mustard you say? Even if I could forgive him (and good on you CaptainFlashheart, because thousands wouldn't) – reckon his cottage might be a bit roomy for us…sleeps 6-8.

I'll be visiting his cafe though (and bringing my own mustard).

Cletus
    thebunk

Cheers Cletus and Zoolander – Queens guest house sounds closer to our budget than Green Lanterns!

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Always had a good stay at the Bryn Teg

iain1775
    Free Member

castle hotel, neath
    widescreen TV showing UFC in the room (or was it a window with a view of the highstreet) 😆

DT78
    Free Member

+1 for queens stayed there last month, nice people, they do single person stay and one night booking too.

stayed at bryn teg before nothing bad to report, but queens was better and cheaper (and closer to dropoff for an evening beer & meal)

z1ppy

Iain, and you left your bikes in their car park?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Afan for the weekend’ is closed to new replies.