• This topic has 41 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • A story from my bosses trip to work….
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

My boss was driving to work this morning and she pulled out of a junction on to a duel carriageway and all of a sudden this 3 series BMW come flying up the side of her and started to give her abuse then pulled in front then beaked heavily without stopping, the only reason that my boss could have thought of is that she might have pulled out on her, but a police car pulled out after my boss. So when they got to the next set of lights my boss got out and opened the door to have a word with the BMW driver, my boss felt a hand on her shoulder of the police man who saw everything.

The police man then asked my boss to get back in her car and took some details and as soon and my boss closed the door on the BMW she speeded off. So the police man than said pull you car forward so I can get passed you (to my boss).

The BMW driver then jumped some red lights and the police car then followed with the lights flashing etc…

My boss then carried on her journey to work, when she saw the BMW pulled over by the police just further along the road.

She then got in to work and told the story about her journey to work, and we all thought it was quite entertaining and a good thing that she got caught…

After about 30mins in work my boss gets a phone call from the police man and the BMW driver had just ran over a cyclist and not stopped (sorry but I don’t have any details of the cyclist)

Now I am very annoyed with the BMW driver and I don’t even know (I hope) the cyclist.

DezB
    Free Member

Also I am very annoyed with the BMW driver too.

(are you eastern European, by any chance?)

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Your boss is lucky to have avoided a road rage related charge.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Your boss is lucky to have avoided a road rage related charge.

I know, but it is lucky that she did or the driver may not have been cought for running over the cyclist.

cynic-al
    Free Member

“our boss is lucky to have avoided a road rage
    related charge .”

WTF for?

BigJohn

Mrs BigJohn teaches Y4 at a local junior school and would give a “very good” for this story, but there would be quite a bit of red ink used.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Nezbo prefers not to be teased about his dyslexia

s
    Free Member

Or did your boss cause a chain of events that caused the other driver to hit a cyclist?

Bos: cuts up BMW driver as she pulls onto duel carriageway

BMW: upset by Bos, decides to brake hard to show he/she is pissed off -silly!

Bos: steps out of car to have a word with BMW – even more silly!

Police: spot silly drivers go to sort them out

BMW: spots police, & either has no licence/insurance/stole car/on drugs etc… does a runner & hits cyclist trying to avoid police?

BigJohn

a) Not really the best place for him then.
    b) I wasn’t referring to the spelling.

DezB
    Free Member

Because he doesn’t have it

ScottChegg
    Free Member

she speeded off

Did she now.

DezB
    Free Member

s – you forgot to mention the flying saucer

molgrips
    Free Member

Had the cyclist been run over before the original incident or after? Sounds like the BMW may have been trying to evade the rozzers because of the accident, no?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I should think not! Especially as he shows absolutely no sign of it!

s
    Free Member

Any news on who/how the cyclist is yet?

DezB
    Free Member

He/she didn’t know him/her. Why would he/she have heard how/who they are?

Nezbo
    Free Member

molgrips – it was before, so the BMW driver was obviously running scared, because i am sure the police would have stopped the driver before the ‘boss’ incident.

s – no word on the cyclist yet (but to be honest I don’t think we will)

s
    Free Member

DezB – you dont drive a BMW do you?

😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Because he doesn’t have it

I bow to your superior knowledge, I’m only going on what he told me.

DezB
    Free Member

DezB – you dont drive a BMW do you?

No. I ride a bicycle on this day today.

wwaswas

this story needs a donkey and an ostrich.

bob_summers

cynic-al – Member

“our boss is lucky to have avoided a road rage
    related charge .”

WTF for?

beaking heavily.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I read it and couldn’t really figure out who did what. Is the boss also driving a BMW?

cynic-al
    Free Member

bob_summers – Member
    beaking heavily.

But he didn’t?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

What’s ‘beaking’ and why is it’s weight important?

s
    Free Member

But he didn’t?

I think he is a she?

😉

s
    Free Member

Ok, were they all driving a BMW? Even the Police?

Well we have worked out DezB was on his bike “today” & Nezbo may or may not have dyslexia?

& my op list of events was completly wrong!

Boy does my head hurt!

😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What’s ‘beaking’ and why is it’s weight important?

are you really suggesting you don’t know he meant “braking” ? If you’re going to be so prissy you need to pay more attention to your own mistakes…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I think he is a she?

she says ‘Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side’

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think it goes something like this —

Driving to work this morning, my boss pulled out of a junction onto a dual carriageway. Suddenly a BMW came up to the side of her car and the woman driver started to give her abuse. It then pulled in front and braked heavily but without stopping.
    The only reason that my boss could think of was that she might have pulled out on the BMW by mistake but didn’t think she had.
    Whilst this was happening a police car had pulled out of the same turning behind my boss.
    At the next set of lights my boss went to have a word with the woman BMW driver, not knowing the police were behind her, but it turned out the police had seen the whole incident.

The policeman asked my boss to get back in her car to take some details but BMW sped off. So the policeman went after the BMW instead.
    The BMW then jumped some red lights, and the police car followed with the lights flashing etc. So my boss drove on her way, then she saw the BMW pulled over just along the road.

My boss had just finished telling us all this rather entertaining story when she gets a phone call from the police! It turns out the BMW driver had just run over a cyclist and not stopped.

Any better?

s
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member

I think it goes something like this —

Driving to work this morning, my boss pulled out of a junction onto a dual carriageway. Suddenly a BMW came up to the side of her car and the woman driver started to give her abuse. It then pulled in front and braked heavily but without stopping.
    The only reason that my boss could think of was that she might have pulled out on the BMW by mistake but didn’t think she had.
    Whilst this was happening a police car had pulled out of the same turning behind my boss.
    At the next set of lights my boss went to have a word with the woman BMW driver, not knowing the police were behind her, but it turned out the police had seen the whole incident.

The policeman asked my boss to get back in her car to take some details but BMW sped off. So the policeman went after the BMW instead.
    The BMW then jumped some red lights, and the police car followed with the lights flashing etc. So my boss drove on her way, then she saw the BMW pulled over just along the road.

My boss had just finished telling us all this rather entertaining story when she gets a phone call from the police! It turns out the BMW driver had just run over a cyclist and not stopped.

Any better?

Its a good try PP, are they both Female?

Or is one of them Lou Reed?

wwaswas

“And the Police cars go
    Doo do doo do doo do do doo…”

Tsk, BMW drivers.
    String ’em up. It’s the only language they understand.

DezB
    Free Member

Any better?

What happened to the ostrich in the UFO?
    I’m out of hospital now. All I had was a slightly buckled metatarsal.

s
    Free Member

What happened to the ostrich

I think the Donkey knocked it off its bike?

Andituk
    Free Member

This thread’s ace.

How did she get a phonecall if she didn’t give her details?

More importantly, were any of the females involved hot?

DezB
    Free Member

are you really suggesting you don’t know he meant “braking” ? ..

What’s ‘braking’ and why is it’s weight important?
    Just isn’t as funny is it?

Tsk, ostriches coming over here and jumping the queue for UFOs.
    String ’em up. It’s the only language they understand.

Drac

Hope the cyclists ok.

An yes he cleared has a form of dyslexia, some people are embarrassed about having it others like myself really don’t care. But why people feel the need to carry on being nasty when even SfB has asked people to stop is beyond me.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Edit — Thought better of it

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘A story from my bosses trip to work….’ is closed to new replies.