Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • a mugdock video i made
  • meikle_partans
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmNOIGnsMhU

so i suppose i should show you this video so you can slag it off, it does tick some niche boxes.

two and a bit hours in the woods and half an hour in windows movie maker. my first attempt at using my new veho kuzo. first impressions: it could do with being a wider angle and its quite hard to get the gorillapod to hang off tree branches properly.

*usual disclaimer about it being rougher and steeper than it looks!*

dmiller
    Free Member

oooh where are they? I might go exploring there this weekend…

Pook

i like it. Short and sweet.

meikle_partans
    Free Member

its actually really the forestry commision forest beside the country park

whyter

Nice. Are those the woods where you can do a wee drop off a wall into a grassy clearing?

craig1975
    Free Member

quality video.. I know the place reasonably well and I can vouch for it being rougher and steeper than it looks 😀

some head cam footage of the park area
    mugdock

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ooh good vid, definitely looks easier than it is, but you did miss some of the more technical descents, and damn them for flattening the really good fast descent up in the woods near the loch!

Craig, I love the fact that your Carron Valley video takes a practically paved, but fast and fun, trail and makes it look even more tame lol.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Good effort, the trails looked nice and dry, and they definitely look easier/less steep on film. I do really like the stuff on the other side of the main road as well (in Craig's vid).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘a mugdock video i made’ is closed to new replies.