Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • 9.3 female sexual partners
  • RustySpanner

Jilly’s, the Banshee, 42nd Street, 5th Ave, The Gallery, The Venue & The Boardwalk were all favourites for music and beer.
    Rarely copped in any of them though, they were the places for good times with mates.

As above, The Conti and monday night at the Ritz when Dave Gannon DJ’d were for pulling.
    And no, despite all the effort we were never particularly successfull.

Piccadilly 21 was a hellhole. Really not my kind of thing at all.
    Corbieres was superb, you’re right about that juke box too.

Band on the wall was the best of the lot, tbh.
    And the friendliest doorstaff in the world.

crazy-legs

That must have cost a bit?

Binners you utter bastard! You owe me a new screen, mine has coffee all over it!

hora
    Free Member

Even nerdy straight girls offer it on a plate. Flame me but you have to be abit worldly naive to think a square woman isnt that interested in sex. They all are. If they say it doesnt matter to them, you dont do it for them. Move onto the next..

Houns

No comment

But nice to beat Bond at something

RustySpanner

Thank you, Dr Ruth, thank you very much.

Oh, pics of the suit, I want to see what I should have been wearing instead of a leather bike jacket & jeans.

hora
    Free Member

Nerdy girls are best. Va va voom 8)

fizzicist
    Free Member

A mate of mine in my late teens/early 20s was legendary for his crass approach to life and ability to score despite being a fat boorish pisshead.

Reading this has brought a few smiles and the memory of his finest one liner on the subject of fat lasses.

“I recommend it. Get behind her and there’s nothing like it. Give her a good rodding and there’s something majestic about all that flesh. It’s like watching a Spanish Galleon under full sail…”

john_drummer
    Free Member

since 1988, 1
    before that, a gentleman doesn’t tell

If it was before 1988 I’d be in Jimmy Saville’s target/territory

So just the one before 1988 as well? [/quote]

I’m 47 now. Met Mrs_d at uni. I’d been there 5 years already when I met her. Year one was a blank (well I was only 17), but years two, three, four and five were certainly interesting for a young drummer in a rock band in a university town 8)

somafunk

Hmmmph…….. 🙁 When i managed a bar/club in the mid 90’s (i was early to mid 20’s at the time) i had many more than that in one week as a kind of “male machismo” contest between the bar/DJ’s and club staff (male and female i hasten to add), now i’m a tad older, wiser, not in the “club scene” so to speak, less opportunity for easy access to columbian flake and recently turned 40 i doubt i’ve had that many in the past 10 odd years……to be honest i don’t miss the extreme hassle it used to cause on a daily basis, would rather have a decent cup of tea and a flapjack these days followed by a good book and early to bed 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘9.3 female sexual partners’ is closed to new replies.