Viewing 40 posts - 1,401 through 1,440 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

How rare is it to fly two jets into the two tallest buildings in the world that are right next to another building ?

rare….but easily doable if two bent out of shape amateur pilots at your local airport made a pact tomorrow they could easily achieve a two plane, two buildings close to another one event…

only rare because its crazy – not rare because it is not easily achievable

3 high rise steel structure buildings collapse mainly due to fire on the same day….very….you get it…

gobuchul
    Free Member

if a secret service guy goes to work every day in a suit and then on 9/11 it was mufti day,..that may have been even more suspicious?

I’m struggling to follow your logic.

So the fact that, according you, they look like secret service, that is because they would be more suspicious if they didn’t look like secret service?

Are they trying to hide or be noticed?

If they were trying the hide, then surely the 2nd “MIB” in the video, who incidentally I agree is probably something to do with the security services, would not of walked in front of the camera and gave such an obviously “no comment” type answer when the reporter spoke to him. Surely if he was trying to hide, why would be acting like he did?

From the words you are using, I guess you are ex-military, my guess you did a couple of years in your local TA. Correct?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I’m struggling to follow your logic.

So the fact that, according you, they look like secret service, that is because they would be more suspicious if they didn’t look like secret service?

Are they trying to hide or be noticed?

If they were trying the hide, then surely the 2nd “MIB” in the video, who incidentally I agree is probably something to do with the security services, would not of walked in front of the camera and gave such an obviously “no comment” type answer when the reporter spoke to him. Surely if he was trying to hide, why would be acting like he did?

From the words you are using, I guess you are ex-military, my guess you did a couple of years in your local TA. Correct?

i’m really not concerned by what they are wearing,…more interested in their actions and what was said…SS is SS however you dress it…would they be less suspicious wearing a t-shirt and shorts….sure…but they were not.

i had a vision of them all in headquarters in casual attire…sure to raise suspicion amongst cleaners, tea ladies and people from other businesses in the complex…but that is mere play…

could be that the awkwardness displayed by no.2 guy was out of sheer embarrassment…i’m summissing..

…no military background.

gobuchul
    Free Member

This:

i’m really not concerned by what they are wearing,..

Contradicts this:

if a secret service guy goes to work every day in a suit and then on 9/11 it was mufti day,..that may have been even more suspicious?

Then you state:

would they be less suspicious wearing a t-shirt and shorts….sure.

Make your mind up.

could be that the awkwardness displayed by no.2 guy was out of sheer embarrassment…

Why would he be embarrassed? According to you, he’s just been part of the greatest false flag operation the World has ever known. Professionally it doesn’t get any better!

Or possibly, he’s completely overawed by what he has just witnessed, as were all of us, he has been sent out on the streets to “do something”, not sure exactly what but “something”, by his boss and also as he thinks he should be doing something. But what is he meant to do? Nobody knows. Everyone is just reeling and coming to terms with what is happening. The City is in chaos.

sbob
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow – Member

Could someone paint this as perfectly normal?

In light of terrorists flying planes into skyscrapers?

Yes.

sbob
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow – Member

he wasn’t a random person, he worked freelance for Fox, what are the odds that out of all the people they could have picked to interview it happened to be this guy…

What are the odds that out of the hundreds of thousands of people, possibly millions within spitting distance of the towers that one of them happened to be one of the many thousands that had worked for Fox?

Quite high you mentalist. 💡

sbob
    Free Member

3 high rise steel structure buildings collapse mainly due to *fire on the same day….very….you get it…

It was a coordinated terrorist attack you moog, and yes, they are few and far between quite thankfully.

* lets forget the planes flying into two of them at hundreds of miles an hour, shall we?

crankboy
    Free Member

“3 high rise steel structure buildings collapse mainly due to fire on the same day….very….you get it… high rise steel structure buildings collapse mainly due to fire on the same day….very….you get it…”
    You realise that 100% of all skyscrapers damaged by fires caused by airliners flying into their upper floors have collapsed in this way ?
    Also 100% of all high rise buildings built over holes damaged by debris from two falling skyscrapers where fires have been burning unchecked for seven hours collapse in this way ?

crankboy
    Free Member

Back to your video what is the point for the conspiracy in having an actor give that interview at that time ?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

[/quote]Back to your video what is the point for the conspiracy in having an actor give that interview at that time ?

To reinforce the false narrative.

nickc

To reinforce the false narrative

What was the false narrative?

nealglover
    Free Member

What was the false narrative?

Indeed. I’m guessing the honest answer to that is

“Everything they say is lies”

And the people who think like that, just trawl around looking for scraps of “proof” to justify their position.

There is no critical thought involved whatsoever.

It’s just an entrenched position (that everything is a conspiracy) and then a trawl for “justification by YouTube”

All totally pointless.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

All totally pointless

That’s what THEY want you to think.

gobuchul
    Free Member

To reinforce the false narrative.

So this whole conspiracy has been blown wide open, by a 3 minute interview, that is so badly planned and handled by the same team who planned and executed the rest if it.

I bet you the rest of that project team was pissed!

All that work, weeks of crawling through floor spaces and access spaces, fitting miles of det cord, preparing charges, high jacking aircraft, executing civilians and/or creating new identities for them, destroying tonnes of evidence etc etc, and the whole lot is for nowt, because of a interview, that’s pretty pointless in the scheme of things, blows the cover.

If I was on the operational team, I would be having words with the false narrative reinforcement team. Talk about dropping the ball!

crankboy
    Free Member

what false narrative that two planes flew into the towers ? is that false ? that there was a fire ? is that false ? that the towers fell down ? is that false?
    The secret service set up an interview using a scandal prone blubber mouth to plant a false narrative that simply records the observable facts , and are so dumb witted they put two people in obvious and unique secret service black suits #1 in front of the camera while the staged interview is taking place. Simultaneously pointlessly Machiavellian and grossly incompetent.

#1 it appears most New York limousine drivers are members of the secret service . It also appears if you look for images of SS responding to unplanned emergencies that every other day is mufti day. in fact it is only body guarding politicians that reguarly attracts dark suits, well that and dealing with space aliens as per the well known documentary featuring Will Smith.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its nuts that they think the secret service guy would just mill around in the background clearly visible and this proof. The beauty though is if he had moved out of shot he would be trying to hide and that would be proof

we have a man in a suit in a city…its hardy unusual…but its proof of the conspiracy

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

I find it hard to believe that people still claim that the towers collapsed as a rwsulr of thermite, when it was clearly the work of the cythrons…:)

http://www.planetpulp.dk/billeder/tegneserier/slaine/time_killer/time_killer_05_stor.jpg

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That explains all the cylindrical holes, punched into the wtc buildings…

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X5iENXvM43U/hqdefault.jpg

Time tunnels, obviously!

pondo

I don’t know a lot about acting but I know that wasn’t acting. The only odd thing about that video was it kept freezing and JHJ quotes would pop up from time to time.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Hmm, now where were we, last I remember no-one was disputing the facts presented here… speak now if you find any errors

Just a quick recap…

Over the last month, Al Waleed Bin Talal and Bandar Bin Sultan have both reportedly been detained as part of the Saudi Purge; there have also been suggestions of further investigation into the Al-Yamamah deal

Still no word on Turki Bin Faisal though…

Feathered Cocaine

With some of the richest and most powerful men in the world visiting these falconry camps, the camps also attract some of the world’s most undesirable — like weapons smuggler and the inspiration for the movie, Lord of War, Viktor Bout, who was frequently a guest at royal falconry camps. But the most infamous guest was Osama bin Laden, who, for many years, made annual visits to the royal falconry camps in both Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates during a time when he was already wanted around the world for mass murder. Former Saudi Ambassador, Prince Turki bin Faisal hunted with bin Laden often, and bin Laden was a VIP guest at the falconry camp organized by the former foreign minister from the U.A.E. bin Laden was so involved in falconry during the ‘90s and 2000s, that during the time he lived in Kandahar, Afghanistan, he stole most of the falcons from the surrounding tribes for his own personal use, giving the best birds as gifts to royal sheiks in the Emirates, and princes in Saudi Arabia.

Not forgetting of course that it was Turki bin Faisal’s sister (Bandar Bin Sultan’s wife) who was involved in money finding it’s way from the Riggs account set up by the UK paymaster general to the hijackers support network.

Though it’s not a direct mention of the falconry camps, there is this Time Article:

Yet when Zubaydah was confronted by the false Saudis, writes Posner, “his reaction was not fear, but utter relief.” Happy to see them, he reeled off telephone numbers for a senior member of the royal family who would, said Zubaydah, “tell you what to do.” The man at the other end would be Prince Ahmed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz, a Westernized nephew of King Fahd’s and a publisher better known as a racehorse owner. His horse War Emblem won the Kentucky Derby in 2002. To the amazement of the U.S., the numbers proved valid.

Zubaydah, writes Posner, said the Saudi connection ran through Prince Turki al-Faisal bin Abdul Aziz, the kingdom’s longtime intelligence chief. Zubaydah said bin Laden “personally” told him of a 1991 meeting at which Turki agreed to let bin Laden leave Saudi Arabia and to provide him with secret funds as long as al-Qaeda refrained from promoting jihad in the kingdom.

Zubaydah said he attended a third meeting in Kandahar in 1998 with Turki, senior isi agents and Taliban officials. There Turki promised, writes Posner, that “more Saudi aid would flow to the Taliban, and the Saudis would never ask for bin Laden’s extradition, so long as al-Qaeda kept its long-standing promise to direct fundamentalism away from the kingdom.” In Posner’s stark judgment, the Saudis “effectively had (bin Laden) on their payroll since the start of the decade.” Zubaydah told the interrogators that the Saudis regularly sent the funds through three royal-prince intermediaries he named.

Posner told TIME he got the details of Zubaydah’s interrogation and revelations from a U.S. official outside the cia at a “very senior Executive Branch level” whose name we would probably know if he told it to us. He did not. The second source, Posner said, was from the cia, and he gave what Posner viewed as general confirmation of the story

There’s another unanswered question. If Turki and Mir were cutting deals with bin Laden, were they acting at the behest of their governments or on their own? Posner avoids any direct statement, but the book implies that they were doing official, if covert, business.

(To clarify, that’s the same Turki Bin Faisal… his full name is actually Turki bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud )

If there’s any gaps you need filling in of the details provided within that post, do tell. [/quote]

nealglover
    Free Member

Hmm, now where were we …. etc.

You had been asked multiple times for your conclusions based on the information you had cut and pasted from other sources.

You’ve still not given any.

So. The floor is yours. Fire away whenever you are ready.

slowoldman

So what are these sources? Single articles or corroborated documentary evidence?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

As a matter of interest, would you take the Chilcot report as corroborated documentary evidence?

nealglover
    Free Member

I’d rather take your conclusions that have been repeatedly asked for, but repeatedly not given.

It’s getting a bit daft now.

Are you embarrassed or something ?

pondo

Hmm, now where were we, last I remember no-one was disputing the facts presented here… speak now if you find any errors

One error is that you haven’t presented any facts.

slowoldman

As a matter of interest, would you take the Chilcot report as corroborated documentary evidence?

I would have a touch more faith in Chilcot than some random bloke on the internet.

pondo

* Puts hand up

Sir, sir – what does…

Posner told TIME he got the details of Zubaydah’s interrogation and revelations from a U.S. official outside the cia at a “very senior Executive Branch level” whose name we would probably know if he told it to us. He did not. 

.. prove about anything, sir?

crankboy
    Free Member

Jive can you articulately and concisely explain what you think the conspiracy behind 9/11 is without use of links, cut and paste or random photos that juxtapose famous people.

POSTED 1 DAY AGO #
    Still waiting! Just saying like…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It get’s tricky though… impartiality of those that contributed to the Chilcot report is questionable at best; for example:

The military advisor to the Chilcot report General Sir Roger Wheeler, aside from being paid massive amounts in his work for the inquiry, also happens to be on the board of Aegis Defence Services, who were involved in all kinds of dodgy business during the invasion of Iraq (you can find further mention of Aegis Defence Services earlier in this thread)

That is but one example, questions remain about Chilcot himself.

As for conclusions, as GWglover keeps demanding, I have to refer back to Max Cleland of the 9/11 commission for now, as there is far more to come:

“I’m not going to be part of looking at information only partially. I’m not going to be part of just coming to quick conclusions. I’m not going to be part of political pressure to do this or not do that. I’m not going to be part of that. This is serious.”

That said, I can give a brief summary:

There’s some dodgy business that hasn’t been adequately investigated…

pondo

That you say “more is to come” suggests you have delivered something of import already. This is not the case.

As for conclusions, as GWglover keeps demanding, I have to refer back to Max Cleland of the 9/11 commission for now, as there is far more to come:

“I’m not going to be part of looking at information only partially. I’m not going to be part of just coming to quick conclusions. I’m not going to be part of political pressure to do this or not do that. I’m not going to be part of that. This is serious.”
    It doesn’t mean anything, not one single thing at all. I mean, do explain if you think that means something but I’ve read it a few times and it doesn’t mean anything.

crankboy
    Free Member

So no conclusions no evidence no facts ? The rest of us can stick with AQ flew two planes into the twin towers that caused the destruction of WTC 1,2 and 7 and one plane into the pentagon and hijacked a 4th that crashed. The Americans may have supported people who became AQ years before 9/11 but that is unconnected to 9/11. Yep all good then.

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m not going to be part of just coming to quick conclusions

Yeah, and he said that, what, 15 years ago ?

And he was probably right to say it too.

You however, are just using it as an excuse to talk shit without stating an opinion.

Sad.

….hasn’t been adequately investigated…

Sums up your efforts perfectly.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’re conveniently forgetting what the 28 pages revealed about Saudi Ambassador Bandar Bin Sultan and Abu Zubaydah, not to mention that Turki Bin Faisal, (mentioned above) became Saudi Ambassador to the US after 9/11…

crankboy
    Free Member

So no conclusions no evidence no facts ?

nealglover
    Free Member

You’re conveniently forgetting what the 28 pages revealed about Saudi Ambassador Bandar Bin Sultan and Abu Zubaydah, not to mention that Turki Bin Faisal, (mentioned above) became Saudi Ambassador to the US after 9/11…

And ?

So what. What does any of that prove.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well, you waited long enough for the Chilcot report and you were paying for that… much like you were paying for the war that led to it and the contractors Her Majesty’s government chose.

How would you feel if you were paying Turki Bin Faisal’s wages?

Bandar Bin Sultan’s?

Osama Bin Laden’s?

nealglover
    Free Member

All irrelevant to the question asked.

crankboy
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Your waffle is, but I’m right on topic…

nealglover
    Free Member

And ?

What does any of that prove ?

(Same post cut and pasted from when I posted it half an hour ago 🙄 )

Viewing 40 posts - 1,401 through 1,440 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.