Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • 29ers – Singular Swift or…
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Hope not, I'm about to put a set on my O-O ti 29er.

they look awesome on any bike ive seen them on, some pretty special repainted indy fab ones…

from here

Clink

Seems both Ragley and O-O are bringing out new carbon forks this year. Bound to be cheaper than the Niners.

convert

I have a Sir9 frame bought 2nd hand with tatty paint that I resprayed with original decals etc. Love it, but not sure I could justify the price new.

clubber
    Free Member

Fontmoss – those just don't look right though matched to a fairly skinny straight tubes frame. Ymmv obviously…

Eccles
    Free Member

Righto, Swift it is. I'm going to hold you lot responsible.

That's a novel combination of risers/flipped stem/spacers on that indy fab. Not quite sure of the logic there.

clubber
    Free Member

I've done that before just because the bars and stem I had were too high with the stem the normal way round.

patcouser
    Free Member

there is also the pace 129 to consider — should be out in the autumn apparently. Im looking for a lighter frame than my Inbred 29er and leaning towards the MCR or SIR but as you've all said –hard to justify the cost, should have gone for the On-One Ti when they were still available. The Inbred woith 80mm fox F29 (G2 with 51mm offset) handles impeccably. Other option is the Jamis Dragon or Jamis Dakota if you like the idea of a carbon mountain bike.

rootes1

there is also the pace 129 to consider

now if they did this is square tubing etc as a nod to the past, i would buy one….

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘29ers – Singular Swift or…’ is closed to new replies.